Very sad news about kris

Nancy

Our dear friend kris passed away this morning. She had a stroke last week and it looked like she was going to recover but took a turn for the worst and decided it was time to let go.

Kris was a dear friend to me as she was to so many members on this board.

Sending prayers of comfort to her family.

Nancy

N

Nomad

:brokenheart:
Very sad to hear the news.
She was a great person...an intelligent individual, good woman, mother and friend. Special prayers going out to her family and warm hugs for the children. I will pm you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG! I am so very very saddened to hear this. Kris was such a wonderful person. Such a loss for everyone. She will be missed terribly. I'll keep her family in my prayers.

:not_fair::sad::sad::sad:

M

ML

I am stunned and truly saddened. Kris was a very special lady who was a dear friend. I will miss her. ML

klmno

I don't think I know who this is, but I'm saddened to hear that a member has passed. Condolensces to all who loved her...

F

flutterbee

Kris has been on my mind this week. I'm so saddened to hear this. :crying:

Many hugs to all.

meowbunny

I'm so very sorry to hear about Kris. She was a special woman from the little I knew of her. May her family and friends find solace in knowing they had a very special gift being in her glow.

slsh

member since 1999
Oh Nancy,

I'm just heartsick. She was such a good lady and one heck of a warrior mom for her kids.

Please extend my deepest sympathies to Sarah, Jarrod, and husband.

Such a loss. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this.

A gentle hug to you - I know you were close to her.

Fran

Former desparate mom
:crying: I can not believe that kris is gone. She was too young to leave this earth. My sincerest condolences to her two children. It must be incredibly tough for them.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I did not know her well, but my heart is very heavy tonight knowing one of our own has passed.

Sending up prayers for her and her family.