Very sad news about kris

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Kris. I hope you are in peace. What a great gal.

Nancy, if you're in touch with the family, please let me know if there is anything they need, just ask.

Such a loss.

I'm going to go look at a star right now.

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
My sympathies to the family - our kris was far too young to go. She had so much to offer.

Time for a good cry - I'll miss this lady.

donna723

I'm so sorry to hear about Kris. She was a very special lady. My deepest sympathies to her family. Nancy, thank you for letting us know.

susiestar

Roll With It
OH NO! :sad::sad::sad::sorry: I have been thinking about her a lot recently, hopeing she was doing well. My prayers are with her family. She was such a rock for so many of us. I could always count on her to cut through the bs to the heart of things and to what needed to be done.

She will make one heck of a Guardian Angel, won't she? :angel2:

Did-I

Worn out warrior
I received an email to tell me about Kris' passing. My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting her some years back (unfortunately she was not long out of the hospital then and i don't think she really ever came back all together :( ) She was a very warm and generous person who dedicated herself to her children. God Bless them. Nancy, should you talk to them, please give them my sincere condolences.

God Bless you, Kris. Heaven has another angel who had long earned her wings before she even got there.

busywend

How very saddened I am to hear this.

Sending prayers out to support her family during this awful time.

Nancy, I am so sorry for your loss.

Family, I am so sorry for our loss.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm still in shock over this. It makes you look at life and how fragile it is. I'm so sorry for Kris and her family. I'm also sorry for our board family who lost such a wise person. We'll miss you, dear.

Abbey

nvts

I'm sorry for all who ever knew or loved her. I pray that their/our memories will console them at such a time.

God bless to someone who cared about everyone.

Beth

Lothlorien

This is truly sad. I really missed her presence on the board so much. She contributed so much to the board. I will be praying for her family.

Nancy

Kris's daughter, Sarah, posted in General about Kris. Please go there and show your support and let her know how much her Mom meant to our board family.

Nancy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Sending prayers and thoughts out to her family.
I too was thinking of Kris this week, I smiled thinking about all of the new shows coming out for the Fall... I will miss that Reality TV Junkie.
Life is precious. Bless her and her family

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
I don't know what to say. Kris has been a part of this board for as long as I can remember. My prayers are with her family...:crying:

Genny