Very sad today

tiredmommy

Duckie and I went to her football game this morning after church. I found out when we arrived that one of her squad mate's father died last in a motorcycle accident. He was a really nice guy... he leaves behind his wife and two young kids. Please send good thoughts and prayers for his family. :crying:

TerryJ2

So sorry!
I cannot tell you the # of people I know who have been killed in motorcycle accidents. They leave you so vulnerable.

everywoman

I am so sorry to hear about the death of one so young with small children. His wife and children will be in my prayers as they go through this very difficult time.

Abbey

Spork Queen
So, so sorry for all. I have to say that I am not a fan of motorcycles. I lost a good friend a few years ago to one that was not his fault. You are just so vulnerable on one.

Abbey

tiredmommy

Thank you for the good wishes. I will be seeing the family on Thursday for the first time. I'm still terribly upset by this, as are many people that knew him.

I'm very proud of "my girls" tonight. We had all the cheer squads gather together and let them know what happened over the weekend. They had a moment of silence and signed a card for the family. There were parents that hadn't heard yet, some were crying. Many spontaneously made a donation to the family.

I just hope the family knows they are loved and cared for. :crying: