Very weird

rejectedmom

I must have been dreaming in the wee hours of the morning and I "heard" a woman's voice saying a series of five numbers. Well evidently I woke up enough to write down the numbers but didn't remember it until I saw the pad on my nightstand. So... I am off to play the daily lottery. I NEVER do this but what the heck. It's only a dollar. :bigsmile: LOL -RM

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Keep hold of those numbers even if you don't win the lottery. Sounds like they're important. Too bad you don't remember why they were important enough to write them down like that.

Let us know if you win. :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
:bah-humbug:ALRIGHT MISSY -
So ..........ya think ya got the voice of LOTTERY PRESENT in your house?

I've only got the Spirit of Lottery PAST in mine and every time I look at my ticket stubs? I hear.......Loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:ghost:

If she turns out to be LOTTERY FUTURE, can you send her to me?

Thanks -

Casper

rejectedmom

LOL you ladies crack me up! The numbers didn't fit any of the big jackpot games just the 2x daily game here. So even if I do win I won't be rich but I could make a few repairs on the houses or get a new kitchen or put a downpayment on a boat (but then I'd have to figure out how to pay the monthly payments) But yeah I'll rmember you all. I did buy a powerball ticket also. Big spender that I am. :money: LOL -RM

Andy

Oh I so hope you win big with this! That would be so cool! But then again, maybe they are the winning Bingo game numbers down at the Bingo hall tonight?