Virago, Welcome!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I saw you post on another thread and wanted to welcome you individually!
Come on out and tell us about yourself and what brought you here.

We are good group of people and can help guide you along with the board if you have any questions?

'Chelle

Was just thinking of posting this myself LOL

Hi Virago, saw your post on the other thread. Let us know more about you and your difficult child(s). Hope we can offer advice and that understanding that friends without difficult children don't really get. Welcome to the board :bigsmile: :flower:

Last edited:

flutterby

Fly away!
Here is Virago's post:

Virago said:
I just might be able to get out of bed tomorrow
Stumbled upon this site today, I am not a techie and totally confused as to the terms but will try to figure it out. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for throwing me a buoy. I have completely exhausted my dear friends with my difficult child's issues and thought there was no hope left. Now I just have to figure out this "posts", "threads", etc. stuff and jump in. Bare with me please and advise.:anxious:

Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you have to be here, but am very glad you found us.

trinityroyal

Hello Virago, and welcome!
So glad you found us, but sorry that your life circumstances forced you to come looking.

The others are right. This is a great group, full of support and good ideas.

And I LOVE your screen name. (My grandmother used to call me that when I was little and acting like a, well, a virago ;))

Trinity