Wahoo!! I have the weekend off! Warning...vomit story

Abbey

Spork Queen
Today was the weirdest day at work. I've trained more people you can shake a stick at in the past few weeks traveling tip to tip all of WI training other stores. Not much down time. Trained another employee today...then had to fire one.:sad-very:

I nearing the end of my shift and I realized that I was about to throw up. (Taking some medications/treatments that make this happen on a daily basis.) I'm nearly running to the bathroom but didn't make it. I was mortified that someone would see me. I'm on my knees bent over a pile of puke and I hear, "Are you ok?" I looked up at her and laughed. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OK??? I swear to God they have to call in the has-mat team for something like this.

They call my boss who then comes over to 'witness' the event. He looked at me and said...clock out and take the weekend off. You've paid your dues.

So I'm leaving this afternoon to spend the weekend with an old friend. It will be nice to have some rest, relaxation and fun.

Abbey

donna723

Geeez! When we want a day off we just fill out a leave slip and ask to take off! Spewing not mandatory ...