Wahoo!! I'm going back to Vegas!

Abbey

Spork Queen
It will be a short visit but one that needs to be done. Old Bill is not doing well. I need to see him just to see him and finish his part of the book. haha...he says he has 48 more pages for me. Oh, geez.

I know there are a few of you around that area. I'll be there Feb. 7th for 4 days. Shoot me an email of PM if you want to hook up.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sigh. I would love to meet you in Vegas! It's only a 4-hour drive, but don't think I could swing it this time... I hope you get some good material from that guy!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Wish I could meet you again in LV, Abbey.

I'm with Star.......ONE WAY TICKET TO PARADISE.

Suz

M

ML

Gosh I wish I could go. Please let me know the next time because I would love to come out and see you.

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha...right now it IS a one-way ticket. $77. ;) Going to check out the transfer situation down there.

Terry - been writing actually two books that I am WAAAAYYYY overdue with the publisher. (Aug. 1 was my deadline.) Somehow life got in the way. Imagine that.

Old Bill is the main character of both. When I talked to him on the phone I became very concerned that he won't make it much longer. So, my little nest egg that I've been saving is going to go to the trip but I'd have such regret if I didn't see him again.

You Summerlin gals give me a ring. Can't believe I lived just down the road from you guys and never knew it.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
...........Okay writers.................

She packed her bags amidst tears of anger and longing. No one really knew what was in her heart as she reached the terminal. How could anyone really know what is in a womans heart? She sat thoughts spinning, not coherent of anything around her until the PA system called her bus number. Her lucky number she thought. She kept the stub in her coat pocket and jokingly said "Maybe I'll use that number on a lotto ticket when I get to Vegas. My luck is going to change."

Raising her foot to the anti-skid platform on the Greyhound bus it almost seemed like a metaphor. No more skids in life. This was the first step to her new beginning. Gripping the safety rail it was almost poetic as she lifted herself into the mighty vehicle that would carry her to freedom and new beginnings. As she rounded the top of the stair she........

(next)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(passes tissue) .......say it like this Abbs......tisssssssss you......:tongue:

Kinda like LOVE you......with PUFFS.....(and not those creepy, snotty aloe ones)

Love you!