Walking Pneumonia

M

ML

Manster has it. The cough that wouldn't go away turned into something serious. It explains why he has been acting like he has for the past several weeks. He didn't act sick till a couple days ago and then wham.

I have to stay home tomorrow to take care of him and the only bright spot is that we're supposed to get 2 feet of snow tomorrow and I have an excuse to stay off the roads now.

ML

Jena

hi

i'm so sorry that he is sick, walking pnuemonnia is rough. I hope you have a calm day tomorrow.

Hoping he gets better soon

(((hugs)))

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm sorry he's so sick. :( I hope he's feeling better soon. Poor guy.

by the way, 2 feet of snow??? It's mid-April. Did you guys not get the memo?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
WP hoovers. Ugh. Tell Manster I feel for him, and to tell that walking pneumonia to just keep right on walking....

I'm jealous of the snow. We only got one decent snow fall, and I was too sickly to play in it. I'm having withdrawals! We even bought a new sled.... :-(

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hope Manster recovers quickly! Hugs to both of you!

Shari-you can always come here for a visit next winter if you need to play in the snow-wish I could send some your way.

SRL

My kids bounced back surprisingly fast once they had the antibiotics in them and here's hoping he will too.

My brother lives in a Colorado resort town and between last year and this he's had enough snow shoveling to last him a lifetime.

Sorry your difficult child is sick. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon!!! Take today to take care of yourself as well as Manster... Thinking of both of you... WFEN

P.S. Shari, I don't get as much snow as Sharon (WO) does, but you're welcome to enjoy whatever snow falls around here too... I'de love to box it all up and send it your way...

M

ML

Thanks gals. The snow turns out to be a mixture of rain so we won't get the accumulation after all. I'm just as happy to be indoors though. I think the zpack is already kicking in! Love and hugs, ML

Star*

call 911........call 911
I watched the weather channel last night -

I saw Denver was forecast to get 40" of snow -

I thought of you

I was like :confused::ashamed::surprise::anxious::sick:

Give my little nephew a hug for me - as even if I were there being a germophobe I could not do it. :tongue: Kiss kiss from a dis'tance.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
At least the weather's not nice like it is here... nothing worse than being sick on a beautiful day!

Hope the medications knock this down quickly and he feels better soon!