Want to hear a funny? LMAO

DammitJanet

Ok...I have officially lost my ever lovin mind!

I was on my way home from my psychiatrist appointment today minding my own business and I had to stop by the bank to cash my birthday check. I swing off the interstate and cross over. There at the light I see a cop car has a red car pulled over. Lights flashing. I glance over and the guy in the car has a white tee on and a buzz cut. Thru the tinted windows he looked like Cory. The car looked like the one cory just acquired (dont ask). So I go on up and do my banking and swing back up to where the car is pulled. Now there are two cop cars with lights flashing. I pull into the median behind them. I get out and say..."I think you have my son." They reply "fictious tags and no insurance" and I say "what are you gonna do with him, take him in or what?" Oh no, tickets and the car has to be parked in one of the local parking lots...I can wait and meet them there and take him home. Ok...so I drive over and wait.

And wait...and wait.

They finally come over and out pops this guy I have never seen before! He runs into the store and I call the cop over and say...what did he say his name was? The cop says Lorenzo something and I said "that isnt my son!" He said...thats ok, he said you werent his momma either...lmao.

OMG...now Im stopping at traffic stops for people I dont even know! As if my own difficult child's arent enough I have to take on everyone elses too.

LMAO LMAO LMAO.

DammitJanet

Whats really funny is the cops never bothered to ask me what my kids name was and I never bothered to ask them who they had in the car...lmao. Guess they figured I knew what my kids car looked like. Obviously I dont.

Sue C

Janet, that is too too funny! :rofl:

Many years ago, I saw a car pulled over for speeding and thought it was my husband and it was! Wasn't he surprised when he walked into the house, and I told him I knew what happened before he had a chance to tell me.

Sue

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
That's hilarious and pitiful, Janet. Hilarious that you were wrong (thank goodness!)... and pitiful because it never occurred to you that you might be wrong.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, I needed that! :rofl:

Suz

DammitJanet

Even when the guy got out of the car...my first thought was that it was someone Cory knew who was passing themselves off as Cory...lmao. See...how my mind has been trained to think?

I cant wait till he gets home to tell him. Im sure he will get a kick out of it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That needs to be send in to Readers Digest or something. You can at least make some money off the story. :wink: Too funny! Glad it wasn't Cory.

amstrong

Loved this! It is crazy, the way our minds work when raising and dealing with difficult child's. I probably would have done the same thing. Thank you for sharing-I needed a laugh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Irishkalleene

riding the roller coaster
I'm loving this!!!!!!!!!!!
We sooooooooooooo need to get out of this "Drama Mama" rut!!! :smile: we are all trapped in.
Next time difficult child is giving ya a hard time....... think about this and put a mysterious smile on your face. Make difficult child wonder what's going on!!! :wink:

Don't feel too bad.............. I went to the 7:00 pm parent support meeting last night and nobody was there!!!!! I know they've talked about some new location. So I drove over to where I thought that might be......... nothing.
Ran an errand and went home.
Got online this a.m. trying to find a contact number for the group!!!!!!!!!!!
The meeting starts at 7:30pm - not 7pm!!!!!!!!!! Well, I've only gone twice before, who can remember!!! :wink:
Take care... keep laughing!!

donna723

:rofl:

Well, I was thinking ... what would you have done if the guy insisted that you WERE his momma and hit you up for the ride home?????

:rofl:

I see little blue pickup trucks on the road all the time and think it's MY son ... I'm wondering why he's not at work ... did something happen? ... is he OK??? Then I'll see that it's a woman driving it, or an 80 year old man ... then I'm wondering ... what are THEY doing in HIS truck??? :grin: Don't worry - it must be some kind of "universal momma syndrome" induced by motherhood!

DammitJanet

I was wondering what the cop thought too. I was backpeddling to the cop bigtime. Told him that the car looked kinda like my sons but now that I really looked at it, it was newer...lol. I also said something about how my kid can get in trouble standing still...lol. Dont you know that cop wondered why I wasnt shocked when he said fictitious plates and no insurance...lmao. He doesnt live with difficult child's...or maybe he does!