Want to talk to a human?

witzend

I saw this on the news today. It tells you how to get directly to a human when dialing a business or government office. I have been dealing with an airline all week, so it piqued my interest. I figured most of us are stuck on hold enough that it might be helpful...

http://www.dialahuman.com/

Andy

This is sooo great. I can spend up to 1 1/2 hour helping a patient find their Mediare Part D info. I can not call for them - you can only ask for your own info. So, I start the never ending process of dialing and pressing numbers then hand the phone over when the personal questions start. This takes two phone calls - One to Medicare to find out who the provider is and get the phone number - One to the provider to get billing information.

I am also finding that BC/BS is not working for the vocal prompts. "NAJPL" "I think you said "NLGJR" "GO BACK"

Another Customer Service item out the window. Why do they think that a 1/2 hr call to a machine is so much more helpful than a 5 minute conversation with a live person? Only helpful to them.