Warrior mom bracelet....

Nancy

I love the idea. The poem and bracelet have special meaning to me since I adopted my difficult child and sure do understand the sentiments.

Nancy

buddy

Very likely could be someone who is /was here because it is the attach- china Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) site. That site has been around since the 90's and many kids there with tons of behaviors!

klmno

Wow, Buddy- you really know where to find good sites. I should have hired YOU!! Are you an attny by any chance?

buddy

no but grandma always said I had to have the last word.

I think I am still that way when passionate about something, not when just listening to friends though.

I am a speech/language path.

H

HaoZi

If we ever decided to do a Warrior Mom book, Createspace is a nice print on demand site for books. I use it for mine and been happy with the results. There is an author discount and you set the price (but no lower than it takes them to make the book, obviously). Maybe something short that puts together a list of resources we've found useful, from posts to books to recipes.

H

HaoZi

no but grandma always said I had to have the last word.

I think I am still that way when passionate about something, not when just listening to friends though.

I am a speech/language path.

Use the lanyard to gag the princ, then you don't even have to unwrap the strap. ;)