Watch Walgreens / Staples this coming week

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If you haven't gotten their bookbags for 3.99 yet, better rush out and do that. Got 3 last night. Pretty nice ones too.

Cottonelle toilet paper is 5.00 for 12 rolls but you'll get 3.50 in RR if you buy 2......if you buy 3 you get 4.50 in RR. :) I'm not sure how long this one lasts as it's not in the ad that I saw. I got it word of mouth.

School supplies are going to be on sale for super cheap at both walgreens and staples. Thought I'd give a heads up for those who have kiddos going to start school soon.

H

HaoZi

Thanks! Hopefully they won't sell out, I don't get paid until the middle of the week.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks. I will grab some cottonelle when I go to get my rainchecks today. I need some for the batteries they are out of (they didn't have enough of the ones I needed, so I had to wait until the one pack they had was sold before they could do a raincheck. There is something else but I cannot remember what.

Our local grocery has some cheap deals on school supplies.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Krogers has some awesome deals for school supplies too ad lasts until monday.

They also have kellogg's cereal buy one get one free........and if you have coupons, lemme tell you, there is NO beating it. I bought 12 boxes. And was happy because it let me use a LOT of my kellogg coupons that were expiring tomorrow. Then easy child and I gave the rest we had to Nichole today so she bought 12 too.

Let people look at me odd, I'll keep my super cheap cereal thank you. lol

I already have my plan of action for Staples. I'll be there when they open tomorrow! The first page of their circular has awesome deals. I don't have a Kroger or Walgreens, but I do have CVS.

My supermarket had all the notebooks 1/2 price a few weeks ago.

DammitJanet

I dont have a staples close by but I do have a walgreens. I may go and get some school supplies to send to Keyana and Cameron. Can I get the rebate card when I walk in and use it that day?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You mean their store card for walgreens? They don't have a store card. Their rewards print out as "coupons" to use toward your next purchase. But take their ad (or pick it up when you get there) with you as some items may require coupons from the ad. I can't recall now if they do or not. But no card is required for their rewards, which is sort of nice. The rewards print out at the register when you pay. If I'm wanting to use it toward something I buy that day, like I did last night, I will do more than 1 transaction......purchasing the items that give me rewards first, then buy the rest in the 2nd transaction using the rewards to help pay to make it cheaper.

You can usually see the circular on-line also, this way you can plan. CVS sends theirs out the Thursday before, but if I lose it I can still make my plan. I'm guessing you can find the Sunday sales somewhere on-line right now for the stores you go to.

H

HaoZi

There's also usually a coupon and rebate book when you walk into Walgreens (not the same as the weekly flyer), never hurts to grab one and see if it has some coupons you can use.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Also, and I'm always forgetting this, walgreen's has other coupon books scattered around the store. There is one for vitamins and supplements that has come in handy too for me at least.

DammitJanet

OHHHHH

I just convinced (ha...like it took some convincing to talk cory into letting me save money) to let me sign up for Amazon Mom because I was reading up on a coupon site that said that this mom got her diapers cheaper on amazon mom than she could chasing down coupon sales and rebates. It comes down to something like 9 cents a diaper or something like that including free shipping. Cory is going to give me the money each month to buy the diapers and I am going to buy them for him. Now I can bet my bottom dollar I will be buying a weeks diapers here and there...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child has been doing well with diapers, but the site may be a great backup plan if sales won't make them cheap enough. Because they don't seem to have consistent sales on diapers. But I'd watch sales/coupons too because there have been lots of times easy child has been able to get them for under 4.00 for the big packs. She not only stocked herself up, but she bought several packs in different sizes for Nichole too.

Just a side note, when walgreens brand diapers go on sale there tends to be a coupon code you give the cashier and it makes them even cheaper. I'll try to tip you off and give you the code when it happens. (easy child has a friend who's mom works there) And they're really good diapers too. She's used them and liked them a lot.

He's smart to have you do that. Most men (really I'm only speaking for the men here in my house) don't want to know from anything about coupons. But actually, since my easy child started working, he wants to go out to a nice dinner with his girlfriend, he has no problem using my buy1/ get1 free coupons now(that he has to pay for it). Really, without coupons and sales, someone would pay twice as much, at least. It's so exciting knowing you're going to have a newborn in the family! I'm jealous!