Watching the Rose Parade?

Sara PA

If you plan to watch the Rose Parade and especially if you are interested in gardening and flowers, tune into HGTV. They show the whole parade live and uninterrupted. The commentary is mostly about the plants used to make the floats. Best coverage you can find.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I have lived here since 1968, live probably about 25 minutes from Pasadena, and have yet to go see the Rose Parade in person. Just the idea of all of that traffic, and trying to find a place to park....

Marcie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Same here, Marcie. I've lived here all my life, and never seen it in person... not even the day after when the floats are on display, for the same dreaded reasons :smile: Certainly wouldn't try it with difficult child's. Someday when they're MUCH older...

Nancy

difficult child's high school band marched int he Rose Bowl Parade three years ago. We were warned ahead of time to watch HGTV because they have full coeverage. Sure enough we are all watching the regular channel and following the schedule and they go to commercial break right before out school. Thank goodness we also taped the parade on HGTV so we were able to go back and see them.

Nancy