We are good people

exhausted

Im still "green" here but I wanted to tell you that I learn so much and feel so much support when I come here! I am battle weary, often feel as if I am alone in the circle of my daily life, though it is filled with people. Here I feel understood, set upright, and informed. It's kind of the only place I feel "typical". Thank you for your support with my daughter, I'm not sure I would be upright without this place.

M

ML

Thank you for your kindness and honesty over the years. This place has been such a safe haven for me. I am so grateful.

Marguerite

Thank you for the kind words. I just want to emphasise - they are to be shared all around. It's mutual hug time! Especially when times are difficult, we need to always remember to value one another.

Upallnight, I'm glad you're still here. We all have a lot to offer one another. And that IS how it works - we are all a team, we help one another. If one of us is having a rough patch they may lean on us more than usual, but we need to remember to help others too, when the opportunity arises.

Not everybody can be helped, but all we can do is the best we can. And trust one another.

And I do agree - we can always use a good laugh!

luyaguys!

Marg

graceupongrace

Late coming into this thread, but thanks to Marg and all of you. I rarely post about difficult child anymore, for a variety of reasons, but I definitely continue to learn from other members -- and hopefully lend a little support and wisdom when I can. It has been so comforting to feel I'm not alone in this adventure! And I appreciate the humor too.