We are having pretty nice weekend

So far so good this weekend my son has been sick so not as hyper actually when he is sick he seems pretty normal its kinda nice relaxing and watching movies hope all is going well for everyone else!:D

Andy

I am so sorry your son is sick. I hope it is nothing serious. I am glad you are having a relaxing weekend and enjoying movies.

I am shampooing carpets this weekend. Certainly a long way from my usual Labor Day trip to relatives. When we go to sister in law's we are treated like royalty and taken to many wonderful places. Alas, not so for this year's Labor Day - just cleaning rooms - gotta find the carpet before I can vacuum and shampoo. LOL!

My difficult child went with my husband for a day at the farm. I hope they are both enjoying also. I took my diva to lunch at a chinese buffet. She is now down in her room doing whatever.

No its not serious he has a cold. runny nose, sore throat just gave him some medician and he has been kinda loopy watching movies with me looks like he wants to sleep but he is fighting it pretty hard lol:D

TerryJ2

LOL! So sorry, but I know exactly what you mean. I used to get more work done when my difficult child was about 6 yrs old, when he was sick. He just wanted to sleep, eat popcicles, and sleep some more. Sooooo easy!
I hope he feels better soon. And enjoy your break.