We are HOME!

KTMom91

We "made the round trip," as my Nana used to say.

Got Miss KT moved into her on-campus apartment; she and her two roommates have already made cookies for the basketball players that live next door. She starts classes today.

Hubby and I had a wonderful trip; visiting with Mr. and Mrs. witzend, crazymama30, and Mr and Mrs. mom2oddson; lunch at the Space Needle, sightseeing...it was a great second honeymoon.

Got back in town at 7 this morning. Don't exactly know what possessed Hubby, but he drove straight through. Picked up Bud from the Petshotel, and got home to discover the cats had trashed the living room and kitchen. Every flat surface was cleared, papers all over the floor, AND someone had diarrhea. The proof was in the kitchen sink. Yuk.

After a nap, Hubby promised he'd clean the kitchen for me.

T

TeDo

Glad you had fun on the way back. Don't you just love the freedom!! I DON'T envy what you came back to but it just makes me even more determined not to have pets. LOL

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sounds like a nice trip - yay for you that you were able to visit some board friends! The cat scenario reminds me of an old Disney flick...the saimese cats...can't remember the name. lol.