We bought a new car!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay NO MORE TALK ABOUT SIENNA'S!!! husband gets to drive the new car, and now I'm wishing it was ME in a SIENNA!!!! WAAAAAH!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Star, if I drive it reeeeeal careful-like, I bet it would make it to your place. It just might not make it anywhere else after that! You could use it for a kennel maybe?

F

flutterbee

See, living in the South as a teen, I always heard Ford was a *bleeped* over rebuilt dodge.

My mom had a brown pinto. I don't know what she was thinking.

I had a Ford. Once. :D But, I have a Kia now so I shouldn't be talking. :bigsmile:

But, still, Congratulations on the new car. Payments stink, but it's fun to have a new car to tool around in.

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG. I had a brown pinto...fire vehicle. That car took me through more accidents than I can tell, but I never went into flames. I never see them on the roads today.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay I'm going to have to stick up for the Pinto here -

The worst accident I ever was in? I was in a Pinto Station Wagon. I was about 2 weeks pregnant with Dude. (didn't know). I was hit broad side in the drivers door, the car spun around full circles 3 times and I was trapped in the car with the entire drivers side of the vehicle overlapping the passenger side. As the car spun the rear quarter panel was struck by a 23' trailer the other driver was towing - which had flipped upside down and was skidding towards us at about 40 mph.

When it was all over? I was trapped in the car. They had to cut me out of the car, you could stand in the back of the car and see the entire suspension, axles, wheels, pumpkin of the left side of the car. I was wearing a belt.

The Highway Patrol at that time was running a campaign called Saved by The belt and asked to come to the salvage yard and take pictures of me standing there with my Pinto, saying I was saved by the belt. After I saw the car? I was so shook up - I couldn't do the photo thing, the trooper's rep. understood.

I've been hit 7 times by drunk drivers -- this was not one of them. I have been hit 2 more times by non-drunk drivers - this was one of those - and In a Pinto.

So say what you want about the little Pinto - I just know me and Dude are here because of angels and Pintos. :angel3:;)