We got the neuropsychologist Appointment!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am SO thrilled! The children's hospital psychology department just called to say they were ready to book our appointment for difficult child 1!!! This just made my weekend!

So March 26th I go in for the intake appointment. Then difficult child 1 goes in for testing for two hours on April 7th and three hours on April 15th. Then we go back on the 26th for the final results.

I am SO, SO RELIEVED to be getting this done for him before highschool starts!

tiredmommy

Yay for difficult child 1!!! I hope you get a clearer picture of what is going on with him. by the way, have I ever told you I think he's a great kid (bad grades and all)?

maril

Great news!

High school is challenging, and I bet your son will benefit from your support and efforts to help him prepare. Good luck!

Star*

call 911........call 911
ONLY
THIS
GROUP

Can really and truly know HOW exciting and HAPPY we are for YOU and difficult child 1.....

(cuts flips across the Sams club parking lot - woooo hoooo)

WAY TO GO MOM!!!!!!! BRAVO - take a bow.

robinm1922

One day at a time
Great news! I am so happy you are able to get in so fast, not only that but to know when you will have your results that is wonderful!

My difficult child starts testing Friday this week but I don't know when she goes back. She has 4 hours Friday then at least one more visit. I can only hope it has a fast turn around like yours.

This will certainly make High School like easier, or at least you will know what to expect!

Keeping my fingers crossed for helpful results.
Robin