We!!!!! Have!!!!!!!!!!! Pootie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SHE IS HOME EVERYONE!!!!!!!

SHE HAS HER DADDY AND OMG SHE NEARLY WIGGLED OUT OF HER SKING TO LOVE HIM

SHE HAS HER GRRRRRRRRANDPA - WARRIOR GRANDPA WE ARE CALLING HIM AS HE WAS THE ONE THAT NEGOTIATED HER RELEASE

SHE HAS HER NAAAAAMA.....NUM NUM NUM YESH SHE DOES YESH SHE DOES........

Thanks SO VERY MUCH for all the prayers - all the kind words all the thoughts, beads rattled.....you are all so amazing.

And we owe it ALL literally to the house of God - because it was there that a little girl came to Dude and said - I think I know where your dog is. This was Wednesday in church. And tonight - the foster mom told us that she thought he knew where she was.

Dude had asked to spend the night (first time in 6 months) and asked if I would take him to this house where the little girl said Pootie was. I told him NOT without DF. So we stopped by - and no puppy - BUT DF did see puppy tracks in the sand.

SO we went back later. And JUST as we were pulling in the yard - a woman came out with a puppy - a very DISTINCT looking puppy - all white, black patch over the eye. DF got out of the van and took a flyer, some photos of Pootie and said "good evening maam." she acted a little weird - but like I said - He's biker not GQ and kinda scary.

THen he told her he was sorry but that puppy was OURS. She grabbed Pootie and very quickly began to act weird. I sat in the van and said NOTHING - can you believe that?

Then he told her that he would like to show her pictures and then asked where HE lost her. He explained the dog was his sons, and he had given her to us. In the process of getting her to us, she was stolen. She said "No NO this dog is NOT stolen. WHERE DID YOU GET HER FROM." and she started to pick her up and put her in the house. At that point her boyfriend came up and introduced himself - asked what the problem was - DF said again that he was sorry but the puppy Pootie was his. Belive me if this man told you something was HIS you wouldn't say "Noooo I dont' think so." at best (like this boy did) you would say "Well my girlfriend said she got her from the kids babysitter." DF said 'Baby sitter on XX Road?" Man looked surprised - then said that the girlfriend had told him that the puppy was at the sitters and full of fleas. And that the baby sitter said TAKE HER."

Okay at this point Dude was having to sit in the van and listen to this woman tell lies. Then they said that this "foster kid" that lives with them is a thief, that he stole the dog, and that the woman running the day care wanted HER to have the dog." (ALL LIES - we now know that the woman that stole her from the yard is standing right in front of DF who is looking at her and she finally turned and the boy said "Go git the dog it belongs to this man - look at the pictures."

She did what he told her to, but kept saying that this foster kid was going to hear about it....and DF said "THAT foster kid.....is MY SON." with that they both knew that DF already knew the BS story they were both standing there telling him. And with that he thanked them - and grabbed Pootie and

GAVE HER TO HER NAMMMMMMMA!!!!!!!!

She smells like cigarettes, and fruity carpet fresh - argh. BUT the minute we put her down IN HER YARD WITH GRASS????? WOW she ran like a banshee.......

So she is home! And now she's going to be spayed, and chipped and tattooed and glued to US.

I hope we can work this all out with our Pit bull - he hates everyone. lol. Old fart - no young pups.

THANKS AGAIN FOR FOLLOWING THE SAGA OF THE POOTIE.

:redface::D:redface:HAPPY DANCE..........that cupid thing abbey was teaching us.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gosh dang it all Star...why do you always have to make me cry?

I'm so glad Pootie is back. What a wonderful story.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME POOTIE!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy for you guys Star! I was hoping you'd find her but I was starting to really worry. Now you can relax, breathe and enjoy her again. Lo jack that pup!!!

:bravo: :beautifulthing: :bravo: :cool_dog: :dance: :jumphappy:

For Pootiekins: :kisses:

And :bow: to Df for not growling, frightening or doing harm to anyone!

We want pictures!!!!!!!!!!

F

flutterbee

I'm so glad she's home.

I bet Pootie will win over the Pit Bull. She seems to be that kinda girl.

I know it's cats and it's different, but Puddles was the biggest bully...bossing around my older cats who had been here FIRST and starting fights. And there was Abbey, all of a pound and a half, not taking any cr@p from 14 pounds Puddles. Within 2 days she had him wrapped around her paw.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
MICROCHIP that puppy immediately! Glad Pootie is home and hope she can worm her way into the heart of your other "pup"........

klmno

POOTIE IS HOME???? When and why was Pootie ever gone??? Who are these people where she was found??

Geez, Star, I'm surprised that you didn't tear their yard and house up getting to her- and I couldn't balme you if you did- her picture showed how cute she is. And... she's a pupppiiieeeee... Forget what a biker dude can do- a gramma with a stolen pootie can make him look like a softie. :)

I'm so glad she's home where she belongs and where she knows she is taken care of and loved and will stay safe. What does Dude say about this? Did foster parents have anything to do with it?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So happy for you!!! Pootie will be the happiest pup in all of Pootieville!!!
Maybe the Old Fart will begrudgingly let her in! Even Fancy Pants our vicious little Calico, ended up loving Clemey! She would walk by her and rub on her. Even give her kisses.

meowbunny

So glad to hear Pootie is back.

Is it okay to be thoroughly confused? Did the woman steal the dog or did the foster mom just tell her to take the dog? Sounds like there may be more than one victim in all of this but at least it has a happy ending.

susiestar

Roll With It
YEAH DF!!!!!!!!!!!! WARRIOR DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo glad Pootie is back home where she belongs - evil dog stealing people won't get her again!!!!

Congrats Naama!

Get her spayed and chipped ASAP!!! Maybe a small tattoo that says Naama's Girl??

I am soo happy!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh - I think a reward for the little girl would be a great idea! Maybe a gift card to an icecream place? And take Pootie to church to have a picture taken with the little girl.

wonder how long foster mom knew where she was? (That just hit me!)

donna723

Yes!!!! :cool_dog:

Star, I'm so happy for you all! I honestly was having my doubts that you'd ever see her again ... this is WONDERFUL!!! I know if one of my girls was missing, I'd be a basket case!

Bless her little Pootie-heart! And bless that little girl for telling Dude that she knew where the puppy was! I'll sleep a little better tonight knowing that sweet lil' Pootie is now safe at home in the loving care of her grandparents and being spoiled rotten!