We!!!!! Have!!!!!!!!!!! Pootie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

witzend

I'm with Meowbunny. Somebody's got some 'splainin to do! I get from the story that the girlfriend/daughter in this house stole Pootie? Did she do it on her own or because someone told her?

And, where is this picture? I never saw a picture!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's so wonderful to wake up this morning and find out that Pootie is waking up in her home, too. :9-07tears:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH -

Lil miss "I'm in a trailer all day by myself until 8:30 at night" kept us up until 4:40 am - ugh.....I am old. 4:40 used to be breakfast at the waffle house. lol

The little girl that told Dude where she was - oddly enough IS the daughter of the woman that stole her. (figure that one out)

No the foster mom had nothing to do with it. The woman said that she "Gave" her the dog. Uh huh.

This is a 22 year old woman with 4 kids, and an attitude. The exact REASON I was NOT allowed to get out of the van is because in matters of the heart - I'm passionate and can get ugly quickly. Dude is much like me in that respect so he sat BEHIND me -lol. Neither of us were allowed to say a word.

We got lucky - the little girls were STILL at the sitters at 9:00PM last night - they had been dropped off at 8:00 AM. Apparently this girl has a drug problem. The house where Pootie was at? Apparently the father of one of her girls. But they are no longer together. He seemed to be a trouble maker, but like I said - DF isn't the kind of man you disrespect. He has an aura of something - and he's scary looking with his long hair, tattoos.....and weathered face and beard.

THe girl kept telling Dude she was going to "steal" the dog. Could she Keep the dog over the weekend? Could she watch the dog. (As if 4 kids aren't enough) =well I guess they live at the sitters. And she DID sneak over and take her out of the yard. Then she took Pootie to HER house and she chewed up the little girls' toys. SO she gave her to another "moron" and his landlord said NO bulldogs and his mother said OMG a Pit Bull and literally threw her out. So then he called the woman that stole POotie and she took her to her x boyfriends house. All in 3 weeks. Pootie got passed around like a dish rag at a family reunion.

But NOW? She is home - and yes will be chipped, dipped, stripped and tattooed. I LOVE your idea susie - I love Namma - Dude shook his head.....uh huh. And laughed as he read all the board auntie welcome homes.

So from me and Dude and Df.....er WARRIOR DF.

THANK YOU AUNTIES OF THE CD BOARD
YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:confused: I guess I must have had a snorkel on my head when this first happened -- but I'm all caught up now!

Glad you found Princess Pootie and got her back safely with minimal drama!

Hmmm, 22 and only 4 kids? Wow, she really got started late! :slap:

TerryJ2

Wow! Congratulations!
I can't believe I missed this note. Poor Pootie. But now she has adventures to tell. I love white dogs with-a black patch over one eye. :)
Gosh, what a story. It would have been wise for me to stay in the van, too. husband can be argumentative but he is firm and it would have worked out better. Gives me a headache to think about.

susiestar

Roll With It
Maybe the reward to the little girl could come through the pastor at your church? In such a way that the skanky drug addicted momma won't know it was for telling Dude that her momma stole the dog?? Pastors can owrk stuff like that out more often than not.

Star, I had our church prayer group praying for Pooties safe return!!! I know how much she means to all of you, so I put in a request. I am sure others did too.

I am just so GLAD DF is not a man you disrespect! Cause otherwise we woulda hadda get the posse movin'!

So, are you going to get those food color markers and at least give her a temp tattoo??

Pootie Pootie
She's Our Gal!
Pootie Pootie
They KNOW NOW!

YEA POOTIE!

Give our Pootie some treats and mooches from Auntie Susie!

Steely

Star* I know this sounds stupid but I was praying so hard for this. I don't know why exactly - but your answered prayer is mine as well. I really needed Pootie to be back with her mommy. And she is. Really, it is a miracle. I am so freaking happy for you, and for little Pootie.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Carrie and Susie and Dasiy and Jack and the beagles all send their happy tails!

So glad your baby is home. Hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG thank you all so much - I have not gotten the food color markers - YET.....I am thinking red and green dots for Christmas? lol......(warped I know)

I think Dude is going to do something for the little girl. He said he likes the idea of the reward not really being a reward and coming through the pastor because we don't want her to get in trouble with her family. They had every intention of breeding Pootie.

I think I will never be so shocked as when he asked if he gave the dog back could he have a puppy with one of our dogs? I think at that point Dude may have thought he needed to cup his hand over my mouth and hold me back. Her appointment. for her microchip/spay/rabies was the 14th of July. And I advocate NO PUPPIES.

Most people don't know the grim reality of bulldogs or any breed like boxer, mastiff, rottweiler, doberman, shepherd, some huskies etc that are picked up by your local animal control officer. Sure when you go to the pound there are the adoptable kennel runs with the cute labs, jack russels, poodles, mix breeds - and occasionally a kid nice enough with rough looks to make it into the adoptable wing. But what you may not know is that on the opposite side usually of any pound there is another kennel and in it? Puppies that may be mixed with bulldog - and they will NEVER EVER see a home.

There are of course the dogs that just can not be handled by anyone and are vicious - most are not spayed or neutered. People forget they are DOGS. And the conditions while adequate would make you puke to see all these little shavers run up to the fence and beg, whine cry and you KNOW they will never see adoption. And all because someone who isn't a breeder said "I want a litter of puppies and 'maybe' I'll keep one." then didn't and had to find a home for an oversized and unexpected litter of any number, or they are against neuter/spay because they think it will ruin their dog.

Those (included in my house) people need to walk through these pound kennels every day for two weeks - that's about the length of the death sentence on death row. They are marked on their heads with a paint spot and well - blue was Wednesdays day to be put to sleep. A lot of the pups that were in the pound were gone when I came back through on Thursday. One in particular had a part of my heart - but he was a pit bull and i knew his demise. I'd like to think that he also had something to do with Pooties return - maybe when we talked through the chain link kennel he KNEW how much I loved her. When he went to heaven maybe he saw all the prayers from us and members here and said "MUST FIND" and did. Prayer is powerful, and it never hurts to have a pit bull putting in a good word to St. Francis in heaven. :D

I'm delighted she's home - she's laying here now smiling at me. We're trying to "undo" her clock. See we had her on a fantastic schedule, goign to bed by 8:30 and done with potty, food, toys.....and since she's been living the life of pups gone wild - her system says "OH i see - namma go to bed?" TIME TO PLAY and run, and bark, and poop, and eat.....and annoy my very large, grumpy old uncle who takes a lot from me. WHeeee.

Not complaining but MAN when did I get so old? lol

And DF said last night - You know - if this is the way they inteded to raise her - can you imagine what their girls are going through - dinner at 10PM when you are 3 isn't cool. And a mom that stays out of work, lies to the sitter, and then twice a week doesn't come get her girls for 12 plus hours? And is a thief. - Now you know who else to pray for.

witzend

The little girl that told Dude where she was - oddly enough IS the daughter of the woman that stole her. (figure that one out)

I think I know why she wanted to get rid of Pootie. If they're in a trailer park with rocky soil and no grass, what do you want to bet that Pootie pooped on someone's nice soft bed?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Pootie was housetrained by Dude - She did excellent at OUR home when we watched her. When she went back to Dude - she pooped on HIS bed (still laughing).

Dude gave her a middle name - Pootie Star. :D

But I swear to you - we are back at SQUARE 1 with potty training and scheduling.

So Witz - you may be right. :tongue:

I say she's a French Bulldog -

She's finally getting Poopdegrass back in her brain.

N

Nomad

I guess I'm getting old...but I had difficulty fully following the saga...however WELCOME HOME POOTIE and congrats to MAMMA!:D

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nomad:

Crib notes

Pootie is a Bulldog puppy - adorable.
Star is her Grandma - adorable also. :tongue:

Dude is her Daddy - not so adorable:laugh: but loves Pootie

Dude found Pootie tied to a tree with no food/water/shelter. It stormed - he asked the owner for her. Owner said sure.

Dude lives in foster care with a woman that has a day care out of her home.

Dude went to the beach - we (me and DF) kept our Granddog for a week. She was a doll.

We sent her home - they foster's had fleas bad. We put medicine on the puppy - fleas were too bad - Pootie got put outside with the other dogs.

Foster family's neighbor (elderly lady) got sick - needed someone to watch her dog - everyone said put Pootie in her yard next door with the elderly ladies dog for company.

Dude did. Came back 5 hours later? Pootie gone.

Pootie was stolen for 3 weeks - we did everything to find her.

The person who took her has 4 kids at this foster/daycare. She decided she wanted the dog. She took Pootie out of the yard. Took her home, Pootie chewed up toys, she got rid of her, gave her to some other kid - he got rid of her, and somehow Pootie ended up at the father of #3 child out of 4 -

Child #1 can't stand step father #3 and doesn't know WHY her Mother is sleeping at his house when she's married to step father #4...in other words this 8 year old was mad - and didn't want him to have the dog - so she told Dude at church where his dog was hidden but left out the part originally about her MOTHER had stolen the dog.

She recanted later to the foster mom that yes indeed her Mom snuck over to the house, took Pootie and figured no one would ever know.

Get it now? lol. And out of all this - WE want to know if you are 22 with 4 little girls, to 4 different daddies, and are married to baby daddy #4, WHY are you sleeping with baby daddy #3 and giving him stolen bulldogs -

But we may NEVER EVER get an answer but are thankful for Baby#1.

janebrain

Hi Star,
coming in late but so glad to hear Pootie is home! Thanks for the run down you gave Nomad, I was confused too! Are you going to be keeping Pootie at your house now? Good luck with the retraining!
Hugs,
Jane