We need people on General

klmno

Sorry, Ladies, but there are a few newbies on General that need some input. It seems a little slower than usual over there tonight so I was wondering if some people from the WC might take a mintue to offer some support over there. We all know it takes some desparate feelings to get here in the first place.

Thanks!!

klmno

I know you were there helping, Sharon! I was just trying to get a couple of more people because it looked like some desparate posts had been sitting there for hours with no repsonse at all.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Thank you for the reminder.
If we don't give back the site doesn't work and there is no need for with-c. I will go back and try to respond to as many as I can. Hope everyone else does too.

nvts

I think a lot of us keep trolling back here to make sure there's no more Janet news...I think we're all on edge about our buddy!

I'll hop on too!

Beth

F

flutterbee

Thanks for the reminder, klmno. Sometimes I'm just feeling bad and am struggling so much with my own difficult child that I don't feel like I have much to offer. But, even a 'you're not alone' is sometimes all people need to hear.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was just over there and I feel so blahhh... K has not been doing very well. So I too feel like I have nothing. N is not doing well either, her anxiety is getting worse. No one wants to see it. She is coming into our room much more at night. and other things.
Sometimes you feel like you are giving false hope Know what I mean??
I know it isn't true and my family IS doing so much better because of this place...
And Janet...

wakeupcall

klmno, I feel bad. I, too, haven't even been on the forums because I didn't feel like I had much to offer. difficult child isn't doing very well, now I'm thinking he may never do very well. *Sigh*, but that doesn't mean that I can't at least cummiserate. I just don't want to be a downer....no one needs to feel like it's hopeless.

I'll go over now.