Wed 11/19 Sample tray :)

tiredmommy

Today was my first shift of being the sample lady at H.F. I thought I'd share what was on my tray today:

Beef Summer Sausage paired with our Sweet Hot Mustard
Turkey Summer Sausage paired with our Cranberry Mustard
Honey Ham paired with our Honey Pineapple Mustard
Our Sharp Cheddar Cheese Ball
Our Garden Vegetable Spreadable Cheese
Our Traditional Italian Blend Block Cheese

It was fun and the time passed pretty quickly. It wasn't horribly busy but the assistant manager and I managed to nearly double our sales goal before my shift ended. :woohoo:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am so sorry for what I am about to say - but......

SO NO WHINE WITH THAT CHEESE????

Congrats one doubling the sales!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Here's a tip = really as I have been working 7:30am - 5:OO PM and then dash to the next job to work 5:10 - 10:10 M-F - been like this since 9/14

1.) INVEST IN GOOD SHOES
2.) DON"T SKIMP ON INSERTS - be jellin' not yellin'
3.) TAKE 2 Tylenol about 15 minutes BEFORE your shift.

And drink plenty of water -

and of course LAUGH as much as you can - :tongue:

KTMom91

Black Friday is FUN! That was one of my favorite days when I worked retail. Time goes so fast, people are so much fun to watch, and since you're offering food, they should be pleasant .

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, TM!!! Good job. My only other tip is to SLOW DOWN and enjoy the people. Everyone is stressed but when they sense you are genuine, not a robot saying the same thing to everyone else, they relax. And, they might buy!!!

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds Yummy!

Way to go on the sales goal!!! I KNEW you would be great at this! Enjoy the people, give the grumpy people a smile, and always follow Star's recommendation on shoes!

Susie

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok now I am hungry. I didn't mind working on Black Friday. No time to get bored. It is constant business. And with food you are going to be golden. I too would make sure the shoes are good. I stand a lot to teach my CPR classes and I make sure that my shoes are in good condition. Continue to enjoy what your doing.

beth

klmno

That sounds really good to me- I hate to think what I would weigh if I had a job like that!! I hope you enjoy the job and meet some nice people.

Lothlorien

Black Friday will go very fast. The day after Christmas goes quickly too. People have money to spend and go for the sales. Enjoy the extra cash!