Wedding and life update for anyone interested

BusynMember

The small wedding is now up to 350...lol. he has a huge family and their family is offering to pay for all food and we want the kids and both families to be happy. I really like his parents. What the heck? We both (their family too) want the kids to be happy

We have the venue and hotel for reception and Jumper got her dress. It is stunning. It is also expensive, but we can't deny her. Damn, we can't! In general this is all within our means. She looked so beautiful in her dress, I cried. we will buy Princesses bridesmaid dress and Baby's flower girl dress. Princess is coming up for Jumpers graduation in April. She will stay at Jumpers new house. It is very exciting. Jumper and I are together every weekend now. Hunter often comes. He is another son. Love him. Forging a close bond with all...Sonic and Princess too.

Jumper applied for a job at the county jail and is getting stuff together for her background check. She has a good chance, we feel. If not she will go to the police academy.

There is much more going on. Hubby retires in May. I can't wait. Life is good.

Hugs and love and light to all!

Pink Elephant

The small wedding is now up to 350...lol. he has a huge family and their family is offering to pay for all food and we want the kids and both families to be happy. I really like his parents. What the heck? We both (their family too) want the kids to be happy

We have the venue and hotel for reception and Jumper got her dress. It is stunning. It is also expensive, but we can't deny her. Damn, we can't! In general this is all within our means. She looked so beautiful in her dress, I cried. we will buy Princesses bridesmaid dress and Baby's flower girl dress. Princess is coming up for Jumpers graduation in April. She will stay at Jumpers new house. It is very exciting. Jumper and I are together every weekend now. Hunter often comes. He is another son. Love him. Forging a close bond with all...Sonic and Princess too.

Jumper applied for a job at the county jail and is getting stuff together for her background check. She has a good chance, we feel. If not she will go to the police academy.

There is much more going on. Hubby retires in May. I can't wait. Life is good.

Hugs and love and light to all!
So happy for you, SOT, but always so disappointing to know how much young folk are spending on weddings, when such monies could be applied (better) towards a home and a better life.

BusynMember

We aren't spending that much. His family will be and that's because they wanted their whole family to come and they graciously offered to pay for all the food. Luckily the kids will get a lot of money from the guests and they already bought a house. They are off to a good start.

Thank you for the thank you! This is lots of fun,!

BusynMember

RN maybe I will be able to let you guys put in a password and see the pictures but that's a while down the road.

The bridesmaids all got to pick a dress all in the same color but their own style. They will be lovely. Last week they all came, except Princess who is in Illinois, and bought dresses. It was so much fun. We were there for four hours at least. There are eight bridesmaids. I knew most of them from the time Jumper was in grade school. Hunter's mom came too. A good time was had by all.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
SWOT, I'm so happy for you and your family. So refreshing to have some positive news around here.
Thanks for sharing your excitement with us!

Nomad

Staff member
Maybe you can put up a link with a password for a short time like three days etc.

Happy to hear all is going well and you are having a good time.