Wedding Pix!!!

Marg's Man

The kids surprised me some years ago with a Mothers Day professional portrait of all the kids.
I can't let this go...
And they say that blokes forget the important days!

The photo of the kids that Marg is talking about is MY gift to her for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I arranged with the kids to get the photo taken professionally because I believe they are the most precious result of our lives together. I then had it framed in a silver frame (for the Silver Anniversary) which we presented to her on our Anniversary in January.

We've been married for 32 years now since that very hot January day and I still believe the kids are our greatest achievement.

Marg's Man

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Marg, what a wonderful, romantic husband you have! :D But then, you already knew that! :winks:

Your children and their new families are absolutely lovely! You can clearly see the bond between everyone -- they all look so relaxed and happy together.

I'm sure easy child's wedding will be just as wonderful!

Yesterday was another cold, wet, day. I was pleasantly surprised when I came here and found these very special wedding pictures. You have a beautiful and loving family. Thank you for bringing a bit of sunshine into in otherwise gray day... WFEN

(I wanted to respond yesterday but it was one of those days - phone ringing nonstop, cat vomiting, etc... , lol... Every time I started to type, I was interrupted.)

Marguerite

Thanks, WFEN. We were so lucky with the weather - it was a glorious day but the night before had been raining (and I had been standing outside the motel in the cold, wet night air in my Snoopy pyjamas at midnight, navigating difficult child 1 in).

And the next night (Saturday) there were huge storms, the football stadium was hit by lightning which cancelled the game. Big news. This is the city which had a container ship run aground on the beach in heavy storms, two years ago (the Pasha Bulker). So the weather here can be very changeable. We were so glad it was calm enough for us to use the boat. I can't wait to get my hands on the photos of my nephew pushing the boat off the sandbar! The photos are on easy child's camera, which is with easy child & sister in law in Singapore!

Our own weather is grey today, it began raining last night and now we're floodbound again. husband's car wouldn't start this morning, then he got all the way to the causeway and found it well underwater. Very late to work, not happy.

Marg