Weekend with the boys

Everything was perfect! Nothing planned, not necessary to do so. I got the younger 2 and was home with them by 1:30. My dad brought the older one over around 2:30. They hooked up the playstation and all took turns. If they weren't playing video games, they played on the computer. I just pretty much sat and watched them.

They created a game with the sleeping bags. They called it slip & slide. I called it slip & fall on your butt. They laid 2 bags on top of eachother, ran down the hall, and slid on them.

They talked about when I was with their dad. They talked about how mean he is now and how much he fights with Michelle. They all took turns imitating him. Even Tink! That's a crying shame.

DO you guys know that I spent the same amount of money to feed these boys for one day as I spend to feed Tink and I for a WEEK? Sit and let that embed itself in your brain awhile. Holy moly can these boys eat.

I can't wait to have them over again. Wow I love those boys.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds like you all had a blast. :redface: And great pics of the kids.

If Travis moved out, my grocery bill would drop probably by 2/3 's. lol I really wish I were kidding. But I'm not. I can bring a couple hundred bucks worth of groceries home (and that's like 2 carts full) only to have most of it gone by the next day if I don't keep an eagle eye on the boy and threaten his life.

And he wonders why he has to pay rent. lmao

Hugs

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Glad you had such a great time and they are back in your lives. It's so great that they have you to be a positive influence again. Hugs~

The pics are great!

Ephchap

How wonderful for them, and for you and Tink !

Yes, unfortunately I do know how much boys can eat. I should have extra money now that my two eating machines no longer live here. lol.

Glad you enjoyed the time with them!

Hugs,
Deb

Star*

call 911........call 911
NO PICTURES!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'm so glad you had a great time - I knew that you would! One week vs. 1 day in feed? YIKES!!!!! and they're still young!!!! WOW!

I'm sure you were in your glory - and I'm sorry about the thespians doing imitations of reptiles - breaks your heart while you laugh because you KNOW they see what you do. Kids = sometimes I think they get it better than we do.

Hugs -
Star

TerryJ2

Ahhh, boys and food!

Funny about the sleeping bags. My kids did it with-the stairs. Almost got a few broken bones. I had to put a stop to it. Sigh.

nvts

Kitty! I swear! What was my difficult child 2 doing at your house this weekend?

That kid is the spitting image of my guy!

If he's anything like the peanut, you MUST have had a blast!

Glad you had such a great time!

Beth

F

flutterbee

Looks like you all had a great time! I'm so glad to hear/see it.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Who could resist those kids?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
AWWWWWWW!!!!!! Man is that Tink gonna break some hearts and man if anyone breaks hers!!! Look out!!!
Thanks!!!