Weight Watchers Online??

DDD

Yesterday a store clerk and I had a short chit chat session. When I mentioned that I was trying to diet this lady told me she had lost 120 pounds. Thank heavens I only have ten or twenty to worry about. Anyway she told me that because she was obese
she didn't want to attend meetings etc. so she joined WW on line and it worked for her.

When I looked up the web site I couldn't figure out if that membership allows you to enter daily what you have eaten & analyzes the calories, fat, carbs etc. Does anyone
know. I'm aware there are other advantages to a set plan (recipes etc.) but I think for me that a daily analysis of intake would be the primary motivator. Anyone? DDD

H

HaoZi

If you want a free daily intake/output program, try fitday.com. They have a premium service, but I've found the free stuff alone is great.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
DDD, I've 40 pounds yet to lose after my 2 1/2 years on prednizone & the resulting Cushing's syndrome. I've checked WW online & am considering it for myself as I can never guarantee that I can get to a meeting.

Let me know what you think, will you?

KTMom91

I used it for a while, but WW wasn't a good fit for me. The online calculator and food diary were great tools, though.