Weightwtchers update: Trying for 130 by age 60 (next month!)

BusynMember

Ok, so I am so pro-Weight Watchers I think I have more enthusiasm than Jennifer Hudson. At any rate, I was probably 162 when I started WW in April. This may not sound like that much until you think that I am a real midget...only five feet and a few ounces tall. I want to get down to 120, but I set a goal of 130 for my sixtieth birthday in early Sept.

I was 134 this morning!!!! If I work hard, maybe I can do it!!!!

I think this is the best, healthiest way to lose weight and keep it off ever. Some people in my group have lost 80-100 lbs. and nobody has gained weight. It's nothing like TOPS. You really lose!

Crossing my fingers for 130.

If anyone wants to lose weight, this is a good way to learn how to eat healthy and to kick up the workout too. I am very healthy (knock on wood) for my age and I feel much better lighter.

Way To Go!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! The gift of health, feeling good, is the most perfect 60th b-day gift you can give yourself:D. I also think you should celebrate by buying yourself a new outfit, doesn't have to be anything expensive, just something that makes you look as terrific as you feel when you put it on. You deserve it!! SFR