Welcome home party for Pootiekins!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok Y'all! The Pootiemeister is HOME and we need to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

I've got plenty of balloons and streamers ( for waaaay up high so no pups can get at them) and some mega size rawhide bones.

For the guest of honor herself, a sparkly pink collar and a pink bandanna for those rougish days!

Who else is coming and what are you bringing?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Lots of doggy biscuits for four legged animals......thinking collars and leashes for the two legged animals.....no wait.....not that kind of party.......how about champange punch served out of newly purchased doggie bowls?????

klmno

I'm definitely in- I'll bring four-legged visitors for Pootie to have a little play time (sorry- I couldn't leave them at home), drinks and snacks for adults, cooked ground beef treats for furbabies, and a gift certificate for Gramma to take the next time she wants to go shopping with Pootie.
Oh- and a camera. Well, you have to admit- Pootie is a cutie!

(Get it- it rhymes..ok- silly me)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am bringing these things, she can never have too much stuff!!!

The chaise lounge in "Salsa" of course.
Oh and of course some of these!!!

And what pup can do without this?!?!

I will be there with a Barkitini and Meow-Mix...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I will also bring some playmates. Some puppy ice cream for the four leggers and the ingredients to make milk shakes for the two leggers (can you tell it is hot here).

donna723

I think Pootie should have one of these in every color ... check these out!

My Katy has the red one with black dots ... neat, huh!

I'll bring my girls to play with Pootie at her Welcome Home party because they love puppies. And we'll stop in the pet shop and buy a whole bag full of their favorite little sausage treats for Pootie - they're very "special occasion" treats! Their favorite flavor is called "Thanksgiving Dinner"!

KTMom91

OK...chew bones, snausages, and a stuffed lobster from me and Buddy. And double chocolate brownies for the people.

mom_in_training

Whoooooo-Hoooooo!!!!! Wow seems that you all have everything covered along with all of the welcome home gifts and treats. I do want to add to it though. I want to install a tracking system on dear pootie.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OH YEAH!!!!

I'm bringing freshly fried up bacon and a stuffed hedge hog. (Molly says they are the bestest doggie toy on earth)

trinityroyal

And a trip for Pootie to Bark and Fitz (our local doggie spa, where they can get mani-pedi and doggie glamour shots too!)

Margaritas and chocolate-dipped strawberries for the people

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG you gals are a scream - or a bark.....

(mmmm barktiini) lol

Pootie is here at work with me and she wants

and the Place donna said - zoes - the princess collar.....lol

WE ARE HAVING FUN - and she loves her friends and the dog ice cream - (when no one was looking I ate one) not bad.

DEAW AUNTIS ON DA BOARD

RUF RUFFFFF
(thank you!)

donna723

Star, she custom makes those collars to order. She can also make a matching leash or harness. They are really well made too! Katy has one of her collars that she's been wearing for several months and it still looks like brand new! A little pricey but well worth it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG, Star...if you dress her up in that I'll have to spork you. Now stop eating the dog's ice cream!!

Abbey