Well, difficult child is supposedly en route to California

dashcat

I am so, so sorry. The lying is absolutely mind-boggling, yet most of us have been there with our difficult children. It's hard to imagine going to such great lengths to lie ... and for what? I know how frustrating that is, believe me. I guess the silver lining in this is that she isn't on the road .... UGH!
Dash

Nancy

OMG their ability to lie so casually still astonishes me. I am sorry that you are on this roller coaster. I hope she has enough sense about her to take your advice and go to planned parenthood. I found out my difficult child went there last year when she thought she was pregnant and got the day after pill, a week later.

So if the boyfriend doesn't ask her to stay will she come back?

Nancy

elizabrary

It is crazy the way they lie. One time Kat told me she would pay the electric bill for me since she was staying with-me and not paying rent. Stupid me took her at her word. Guess what, the electricity got turned off because she never paid the bill and lied telling me she had paid it, even after it was turned off she kept saying she paid it. She even took the bills out of the mail so I wouldn't see. I was livid and then I had to go pay some huge amount to get everything turned back on. They are nuts! I hope she is lying about the pregnancy also. I know it sucks. Hang in there!