Well he is out.......for today

Star*

call 911........call 911
and SC decided they want to extradite him........

So keep him in your prayers.........

He had three months left on his three years juvie probation that they now want blood for........(thank you daddy disney for your brilliant advice of don't worry about it) because if this violates his FL probation he's looking at five years in prison. --------plus.

The good news (as Dude says is) at least he'd be able to come visit us in SC??????? :kickme:

(insert silent scream) seriously? Can I get a life do over?????? STILL know what I know now.......but just do it all over again from about the day he was born...... and possibly get a pass on a homicide. Grrrrrrrr.

His probation officer is trying to see what she can work out with SC......and so we wait. He sounds good. Very positive and he wants therapy and medication - (at this point in time) so keep your fingers crossed...

lovemysons

Your Dude is in my prayers...Man, the list is gettin loooooong these days!

by the way, Star can you please update me on the initial charge and why he may be in violation now??? I apparently missed alot...this happens frequently to me now, sigh. Medication and breakdown 5 yrs ago and I can't hardly remember my name!

And isn't Dude going to become a daddy soon too?
Geez, he doesn't need this.

Thinking of you guys. Hang in there Star.
LMS

busywend

Grandbaby Star already made it into the world, I believe! But, heck we are all getting older aren't we? I could be wrong.

Fingers crossed for Star & DF and Dude!!!

DDD

My heart is with you..as you know. Reading your post brought back memories of the infamous Ant. Do you remember how he had to go from one place to another to another before he finally was free? And after all those years he ended up being an awesome Dad who worked full time, cooked and cleaned and stayed away from temptation. I believe that Dude can follow that path too. Yeah, I know (in part) your pain but truly I think it's going to be ok before too much longer. Hugs DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, good grief. I guess I'm stuipd. If SC extradites him (which is sort of out of his control) I don't see how that could mess up his parole for florida (except it's a weird state in some ways to begin with), it's not like he's just taking off on his own accord.

I hope they can get it worked out. Dude has paid his dues and then some. Time for him to catch a break or ten.

Dude is always in my prayers, but I'll put an added umph in there.

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
All I can say is I've bought my last box of imodium, kleenex, I put my phone on vibrate........I'm done telling people "It's allergy season Isn't the Pollen and ragweed getting to you?" ........I went and had a stress test and a blood test to make sure that the pains in my chest weren't a heart attack.......(no it's something else and tests came back normal) and golly he's been out since the 27th.......

I did have a lovely talk with my Granddaughter for the very first time --------on a great note........and we actually understood each other PERFECTLY.......it was AMAZING..

I said - Hi Addison I'm Your Grandmother - Its nice to meet you - I love you very much..........and she said........

Grammy? HI!!!!!! This is addison........I love you too!!!!!!!!!! Rar rar rar........(that was can you hear me?) I have so much to tell you......Gosh......

I said - I Can hear you fine darling........You sound so wonderful........how are you~

I''m fine Grammy.......I miss you.......I wish you were here.........I wish I could meet you........

I wish I could meet you too Sweetheart........You are so pretty........

I know I am ........(snort)........
OMG she snorts.........like grammy......

Then she had to go eat........but she is so polite.....

And she has such a pretty voice......We're going to be great friends she said!

And her mom said "Tell Grammy Good bye ,,,,,and U know what she said????????? RA RAH RA I ROOVE ROOOOOO." ...........

SHE IS TWO MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!

WOW.......We both got a good laugh......(of course the rest of the conversation was understood......but the rove roo was right on cue)

Sure makes up for the imodium and kleenex......

trinityroyal

Saying many prayers for Dude, and for you Starbie darling.

As for Addison the Adorable, we want PICTURES!

Many hugs,
Trinity

Mom2oddson

You, DF, Dude, Addison and all the furbabies are always in my prayers. I'll add extra ones that everything works out for Dude!