Well, I DID it. I went out to a store on boyfriend.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
After the younger two went to bed I drove out to Target tonight to see if anything was left. I was pleasantly suprised to find the Sonicare unit I wanted that was on sale hidden back behind some other boxes in the wrong spot on the shelf. The regular spot was empty, as was the endcap. My lucky night!

THEN, I found the first four "House" seasons on DVD on sale for just $12.99 each. Normally they are about $40 each. Everyone in our family loves this series, so I'll be giving one to each person. Season 5 wasn't on sale, but maybe someone will get it for us as a gift if I get asked about it.

I also found the movie "Coraline" on sale for $8.99. easy child loved this movie, so it's for her. :)

And the best part about tonight? No crowds! No lines!

The only place I went to was the supermarket- their boyfriend sale was lobster for $4 a pound, and they steam it for you. I think I'm going back again today, for 3 more for dinner. I normally go out and get gifts, but I'll just go to Old Navy later today- all jeans $15, coats hall price, all t-shirts $5, hoodies on sale.....that will be difficult child's gifts. CVS has a lot of free things: razors, shampoo, lotion, candy, ear buds,toothpaste and toothbrushes, deodorant- so I got every free thing! It's a 3 day sale if anyone goes there, it ends today.

Abbey

Spork Queen
We had about 30 people waiting at the door at 2am today. Store doesn't open until 8am. I just shook my head. It's their big 2 day sale but most things were gone yesterday within the first hour anyways.

tiredmommy

I shopped our local Target yesterday afternoon while Duckie was at a birthday party. $600 later and I have one small gift and a few picture frames to shop for....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Upallnight, I just may have to go to CVS today... I wonder if it's a nation-wide promo? I heard about the Old Navy deals... may have to visit there later today!

TM, you did well if you're that close to being finished!