Well medication change didn't work so .....

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
difficult child in hospital as of tonight for medication clean out and restart! He got a lil nervous cuz of the unknown side effects and being in adult side but he was happy to go to the hospital so as to get back stable!

It has been a heck of two weeks with the attempt to medication change at home, auditory hallucinations, the roller coaster ride from being ultradian, the side effects of new medications, Whew glad and prayerful this works and they keep him long enough to know they are right!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope this time they can figure things out and stabilize him so he can go home feeling much better!

(((Hugs!)))

LittleDudesMom

It surely is understanding that he be nervous. I hope there are some answers in all of this and he is able to move forward in a positive way.

Sharon

B

bran155

I am so impressed that your difficult child actually wanted to go into the hospital to stabilize. That is amazing. Good for him for knowing himself that way. I hope this hospitalization is a successful one.

Keeping my finger's crossed for good results!!! :)

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
Hope this time they can figure things out and stabilize him so he can go home feeling much better!

(((Hugs!)))
Thanks for the hugs!

Yes he has been stable for over a year on same cocktail but we went to battle with the school this year is when he degressed and been six weeks with out stress from school and medications, weren't working but he is going thru a growth spurt also, grew 2" in height in two months.

My only prayer is they make sure what the cocktail maybe, it is working before discharge!

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
I am so impressed that your difficult child actually wanted to go into the hospital to stabilize. That is amazing. Good for him for knowing himself that way. I hope this hospitalization is a successful one.

Keeping my finger's crossed for good results!!! :)

Yes he only had a minor period of denial upon initial diagnosis but since then he is very self aware, please we attend weekly support groups, and he can even see behaviors in other ppl, which is really amazing too me! He might say, Mom, I think so&so has a few problems their self, what do you think! He is usually pretty accurate.

Thanks for all the support this has been going on since Oct and I am in a letting down stage. if you understand?

TheOnlyMe

Relentless Warrior Mom
Well I did go back to bed and didn't wake up til this morning at 8 am! Now I am drinking hottottie from this junk trying to get in my lungs!

I did talk to and see son today @ psychiatric hospital, the psychiatrist took him off the Thorazine and exchanged it for Moban. They had to order it, kinda scary when I looked it up, but I know psychiatrist is trying to get the tremors undercontrol before premeanent! If any one knows anything about it, I am still researching it.

He was up and content, but psychiatrist just seen him today, so we will see happens when he starts taking it???????????