Well, this is interesting.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
So... Pat's grades this year have been nothing short of amazing. He's had a couple bumps, but for the most part they are As and Bs... Except English, which hasn't been updated for nearly a month, and he bombed a test and brought it down from a B to an F in one shot.

He's helpful around the house, pays attention to Rose, and basically is a easy child again.

Until you mention visiting Belle in jail... Then he has a 1-2 day dip.

I do believe we know what the problem was before. Fortunately, though, now he is in counseling, and has a sibling who adores him and doesn't hurt him for fun, and parents who can pay attention... Amazing what the changes can be...

L

Liahona

Wow, just the mention of her. That is like me right after the divorce with x. So glad you have him in with a therapist, and his environment is great right now. And Belle is in jail, so she can't hurt him or just show up out of the blue. Your whole family probably has PTSD. The good thing is that with help (which he is getting :) ) Pat will be ok. It is taking awhile but I'm slowly getting better. He will too.

C

Confused

Oh wow .. he will be ok , sounds like he is doing better overall tho. Hugs for you all

Bunny

It's good that he's doing so well right now and that he is in counseling. Like Liahona said, I would of be surprised if he didn't have PTSD from all of the past stuff Belle has done to him and the rest of the family.

I'm sorry to bug anyone but I am new here, just signed up this morning, and I am completely lost! I made a post to introduce myself and I can't even find it anywhere, I obviously have no idea what I'm doing lol please help!