Well tomorrow is the big day

DammitJanet

We havent heard word one from him by phone or letter personally. I do know by reading that one letter that he expects or did expect Mandy to try and get one of our cell phones or to be with one of her girlfriends tomorrow so he could call her to come get him. Our cells? HAHAHA! I think not. That was just too funny for words.

Since we told him before he went to jail...and we have told Mandy time and time again that he wont be coming here...and that she needs to get all his clothes washed and packed in her car...which she is doing...we shall see where this goes.

I figure he will either end up at some friends house or at a local flea bag motel that rents by the month. There is a really seedy place not far from where she goes to school which wouldnt be all that bad. Its rough, no doubt about it, but it is also close to some places Mandy could get a better job than Dominos. She wants to waitress where she can make tips. Its also not too far from places where vans pick up drywall crews if Cory could manage to get on a job. Big if with his probation problems. They are usually gone too long.

But...its up to them. All I know is he aint staying here and he better figure out where he is staying because they will want to know.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Huge ugh. You are a strong lady! I know you have been there done that, but still. Stay strong and I hope he figures it out this time.
With the way the economy is I hope they can find any work.