Well tomorrow is the day -

shellyd67

I truly hope it all works out for you Star ! You do not deserve all this undue stress !! I will be thinking bout cha girl :goodluck:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhhhhhhh -------

I am among the ranks of the unemployed. lol. Despite being set up? They felt I STILL should have known policy because six months ago they did give me a hand book and taught a 1/2 day class. Sigh - yeah but......

I just think it stinks that she still has a job, and I am probably going to loose my house - but, I'm trying to think positive. I filed for unemployment, and went to the food bank. I'm off to food stamps. Witz - I'm sorry dear - unless you and Janet come to Columbia? I'm not going to be able to meet up.

We'll see what happens from here. I'm not angry but I'm no ones fool either. I was harrassed - and nothing was done about it. So onwards and upwards. My co-workers are furious. Wow - didn't expect THAT reaction. Not going to be a fun place to work at for a few days I'm sure. Oh well - I won't be there.

THanks for all the great wishes. They helped. I'm where I'm supposed to be. Love ya!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hug:

I like your attitude, Star honey. And I know how you feel (mostly, probably not exactly). We love you too!

H

HaoZi

I'll certainly be doing a special pretzel dance that a better job comes along for you VERY soon!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((hugs))

Yup onward and upward.

Good attitude. Only one to have. But oh to be a fly on the wall there for the next however many days/weeks. lol I still have a feeling her days are numbered.

Will be praying a better job comes along asap.

buddy

Sorry. Seems awfully petty, to not even give a warning or deal with it in some way like that..... but you were bullied out and from what you said, hopefully (God willing when you quickly get a new job) you will feel this was better in the end...sounds like a pretty toxic work setting.

N

Nomad

OH my, just saw your most recent post. I'm so sorry. Everything will work out for the best. You have a great attitude and you are strong, wise and do NOT give in to frustration or stress. Right? Amen.
Please keep posting.
(((hugs)))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I know it's no consolation, but, THEIR LOSS!!

I bet there's something betteer around e bend. And you always land on your feet, do what you have to do to get by until that next opportunity comes knocking. Hugs, I'm so sorry-that wasn't fair.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well Koi. Koi, koi, koi, koi.

I"m so sorry Star. That woman is so far off her rocker, the durn thing has termites. I hope the coworkers who are mad step up and talk to management. The way that woman is, I"m sure they ALL have stories to relate to management.

Hugs and puppy kisses from Cloe and Chester.

DDD

You were unfailingly honest, you took responsibility and you did not compromise your character. I am sorry that it resulted in unemployment but your heart and soul are free of guilty...just like your wallet is free of bucks. Sigh! Naviely I still believe in all the things you are, the way you faced the problems with values intact and that something more lucrative will come in the near future. Loving hugs. DDD

donna723

I'm so sorry Star. That sounds like such a toxic atmosphere though, trying to contend with someone like that. I'm sure something better will come along soon. Sending major hugs.