Well - Update on the Car Fiasco...

Star*

call 911........call 911
All I will say ----

Big brother? :bravo:

It may not get MY money back - but......I found out today

:notalone: and you have NO idea just how true that is. NO idea.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm guessing this is good news? Maybe with enough people or rather victims of this scam you'll be able to not only get your cash back but put these guys out of business permanently. *fingers crossed*

I'm also guessing these folks have lots of victims.

donna723

My imagination is running wild too! I keep getting this vivid mental image of Judge Judy tearin' them a new one! You have to promise that, once the poopie hits the fan, you will let us in on what happened!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I won't say much - but yes - these peole have a lot of victims. And that old saying your Mom said - Always wear clean underwear? WELL....I'm telling you - there are things about us that can tell people just about THAT much information with very little other information - and I'm not so sure the crazies wearing tinfoil hats AREN'T the sane ones.

Star*

call 911........call 911
He WILL be sorry - I asked for a new officer. Got one - and .........this guy gives a care.....and the scammer WILL BE SORRY.

donna723

:cheerleader:

Go get'em, Star!!!

Obviously they didn't know who they were messing with!

:tinfoilhatsmile: ... one of the people with the tin foil hats ... NOT Star ...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'll be wearing MINE from now on after the phone conversation I had on Friday - BELIEVE YOU ME - that was the FREAKIEST phone conversation I ever had. If you knew what they knew you'd be bending reynolds wrap on your noggin....too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yay Starbie!!! Knew you wouldn't give up on this so easily. Hahahah that cop don't know who he's messin with! And yeah, still have a feelin you got fed some good ol boy crud (guessing 1st cop is probably getting a kick back from scam artist or related to them) You see a lot of that around here. Thankfully I know the one cop to go to. Notice I said one.

Heads are gonna roll. And they won't be laughin' on their way to the bank no more. :rofl: