Well wish us well on our new journey

DammitJanet

I do try to hide the medications from the baby but we all know Cory cant keep his hands from looking for anything in my room when Im not home. In fact, this morning I woke up to find that he had been in my room while I was sleeping, went into my purse and took $15 plus took my keys. His excuse was he needed to go up the street to help a neighbor who is a quad. He needed help in being put back in bed. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door this morning to let Abby out and my truck was gone! He finally admitted he took the car over to the neighbors and "somehow" he slipped off the road into the ditch. His first answer was ONE tire was off the road, then it became two tires and it just wouldnt get any traction. Once Billy and I decided to go out and see for ourselves...well it became the ENTIRE truck was in a ditch and that only the ditch saved the car from flipping!

Oh I was ticked off. He did manage to get someone driving by to pull him out and it doesnt appear anything is wrong except the truck is muddy. He better hope he can clean it before Tony gets home on Friday. From now on I will hide everything somewhere else. I guess maybe outside under the house. You cannot imagine how many places I have hidden things in here before....including I hid pill bottles in the curtain valances.

Oh I cant wait to leave here. Im tempted to go live in the house without power.

Tiapet

Old Hand
While I have been absent in posting lately, not missed I'm sure, I've tried to read those posts that are important to me as I can. Life's been overtaken here.

This one really caught my eye. Janet I really am happy for you and I truly hope this IS a cure for all that ails your relationship in many ways as well as brings so much more peace in other ways.

I'm sure the excitement in a big change and a clean slate also comes with some anxieties for you even if you don't voice them. It's a big step no matter how you look at it. I hope it all works out the way you are envisioning it to. I'm sure you are anticipating the small "bumps" that are inevitable to happen as you transition to this new life. There is no way there can't be any bumps. Everyone will just have to adjust and for you, this will be a good move I believe.

DDD

I'm saying a prayer that the stressful transition can be accomplished without hard words exchanged between you and Tony. This is a NEW start for you both and I'm hoping it will result in peace, quiet and renewed loving feelings. Hugs DDD

DammitJanet

One thing I need to do is to start packing and honestly I am having a hard time doing that. For one thing I had a problem with my medications so I have been in a ton of pain. The medication problem wasnt anyone here's fault. For some reason when I went to get my exalgo filled last monday (the 3rd) the pharmacy told me my insurance wasnt approving it. I was like WHAT??? This is my extended release pain medication and I shouldnt go off it without tapering. The pharmacy told me they would fax the insurance company and my pain doctor. I finally heard from them at about 4:30 on Thursday so I couldnt get them until Friday. My body was in agony. I kept soaking in the tub just trying to relieve some of the pain but I basically couldnt walk more than a few feet.

This really let me know I do need the medications. I was thinking of trying to go off of these long term pain medications but now I know that isnt possibly.