Went to see Reba and Kelly Clarkson last nite!

DammitJanet

Reba and Kelly are doing a 2 Voices 2 Worlds tour and they came to a venue in the town right next to me. As a combo Xmas/Birthday present I got tickets for husband and me to go see them. OMG...what an incredible show!:cutie_pie: That looks just like Reba...lol.

Kelly sure has come a long way from winning on Idol. They sang her song that she did when she won and the song that they did as a duet when Kelly said the one person she most wanted to meet after winning Idol was Reba. Of course, the last song of the night was Fancy. I took a ton of pictures and videos. (I am not that good at taking videos though because I just got my digital camera...lol) I am so shocked that they even allow people to record these concerts. If I had had enough batteries and SD cards for my camera I could have recorded the entire concert! As it is, I got 2.5 gigs.

The funny part of the evening is a cast member from the Reba show, Barbara Jean, showed up and did a comedy sketch. She was hilarious. She claimed she was in Fort Bragg to support the troops :hellosoldier:the best way she knew how and decided to come see her friend Reba...lmao.

All in all I think it was one of the best times I have had in years.:beautifulthing:

Reba HAD to be awesome in concert. I love her duet with Kelly Clarkson.

Just last night, I was making a standalone MP3 player for my Myspace. I was trying to find Fancy (my favorite song to karaoke!)
and I could only find it SUNG BY Kelly Clarkson! At least on the site I was searching.

How cool that you got to see that concert. Reba is the epitome of cool.

Star*

call 911........call 911
DJ,

I LOVE Reba. I don't think I've ever heard the other girl even sing. But I know I love Reba. Walk on is one of my favs.

WiscKaren

I'm sooooooo jealous too of you being able to go to this concert! But I'm glad you enjoyed it and had fun!!!!! I haven't been to a concert in years....