Went to the

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
midnight showing of the new Transformers movie with husband. There is just something about seeing a movie when it first comes out. I don't do the theater for many movies but thought this one needed to be on the big screen with the big Autobots and Decepticons.

I am glad that I don't have to work. Poor husband does though. Ah well. It was a very pleasant night.

My son works at the movie theater! We get in free!!!! So we will probably be seeing the movie too. I am not much on science fiction but I have heard this movie is awesome!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
We all went to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock on Father's Day. It was cute, predictable - a romantic comedy. I think she does it well. And that guy Ryan Reynolds, well, I just laugh whenever I see his face. He's funny.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I've never been a big Transformer fan but I have to admit Transformers seem to have a very wholesome story line and teach good values. I love the word DECEPTIcon....a double negative to describe the bad guys - very clever.

Glad you had a night out Beth - you deserve it...and thanks for the review.

I got to see the Wrestler on Fathers Day and do NOT recommend it for anyone - what a let down.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Beth,
Sounds like it was a nice night to go out. husband and difficult child are going to see it on Saturday morning, I think I'm going to skip it. I did see Proposal, thought it was hilarious!

Lothlorien

I saw the Proposal a couple of nights ago. I loved it.

Star....The Wrestler was awful. I kept waiting for a plot. Such a boring movie and a waste of two hours.