We're thinking of YOU = Abbey - how did it go?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
And I was wondering if my naked :bag: chicken liver dance helped!

Hope it's good news!!!

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
Naked chicken liver??? Who on God's Earth would think of that. :smile:

The interview went well...but it appears that I am over qualified for the job. He has more interviews next week and will get back to me by the end of next week. It's more of an administrative position, and he thought I'd be more suited for a person to person position. I said, heck...I'll do anything to get a start. So, I sit in limbo. I could use something good right now.

Thank you all for thinking of me. I haven't been on line as my laptop has been used by DJ's the past few days. Keep those toes crossed.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Actually, I'm replying again. In my MANY years of this board, you guys have the best support. I feel pretty low right now, but having someone remember you is worth gold. Thank you again.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

Keeping body parts crossed. husband hates to hear "over qualified". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwpc.gif

Keep us updated.

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey,

YOU are a very memorable part of our lives.

and FYI

Since Suz has it down, I shall explain the "liver" dance to you.

When I was sinking I said one post many moons ago that if I had to tape chicken livers to my elbows and dance naked in the moonlight to get the evil spirits to leave my home I would. There may/may not have been some mention of having to go to the middle of the field on a rusty but reliable pink Snapper (my faded red lawn mower) but I'm not certain if the dance called for that or not.

IN any event.....GOOD LUCK.