Western Union Sage, cont.

DammitJanet

I was in both my bank and a local western union office today...as odd that may sound. And I asked them how on something like this could possibly happen and they were absolutely stunned. My bank couldnt even wrap their head around using western union to transfer money to another bank. They would never do it that way.

busywend

How about the Better Business Bureau? Maybe they have seen this before. At the very least you reporting it to them will cause them problems and lost customers in the future. Prevent this from happening to someone else.

DDD

This really is unbelievable. I'm assuming you already are doing so but make sure you have a list of every single communication you have/had including the people's names you have spoken to at all locations. It's often the most important aspect of a dispute to have "names" in addition to times and places. With the stress you've had due to WU you may not have done that...if so, do a reconstruction. The power people you have contacted independently definitely won't want to be identified by name. Hugs. DDD

exhausted

OMG-I just picked up this thread. That is a lot of cash and they need to get on it ASAP! I bet your bank will be helpful. I have always found that as far as customer service, they still get it. I am so sorry. We have a news guy here that jumps on things like this and exposes frauds and other unjustices to consumers. Is there one there?