What a difference alanon makes

KFld

Went to the parent alanon meeting for the second week in a row last night and it makes such a difference to how I react to things.

difficult child just called me because he has to go to his outpatient clinic every Tuesday, they drug test him and call his weekly prescription in for the suboxone. He called me all annoyed because he said the guy is telling him he tested positive for opiates in last weks drug test and it's b.s. he didn't use. So I just said, does that mean you don't get your suboxone for the week and he tells me that they don't care there, as long as you don't show positive every week they still call it in and if you show positive a few times they will just recommend you to a higher level of treatment.

I just said, well, you are the only one who knows for sure if you used or not. He said I shouldn't have even told you and hung up!

If he used he used, if he didn't he didn't. His choice not mine and I'm not going to start freaking out and let it effect my night.

Going to my dads for dinner then coming home and doing a little more packing for my cruise which I leave for on Saturday :)

N

Nomad

Sooooo glad x100 that you are going to these meetings.
Ditto for the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yourock:

Awesome post!