What a difference sleep makes

KFld

I had a good nights sleep last night. My h is taking off for VT for a few days and told me when he gets back on Sunday he will be moving in with a friend until the apartment he's moving into is ready.

I got out with friends for a few hours last night also.

I feel revived for now. I am looking forward to some much needed space next week to begin getting my thoughts together.

I'm not drowning today :smile: My head came a little bit above water. Hopefully it will stay that way.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Take your time considering your options, you have waited 26 years so a little longer won't make much difference. Good luck in your deliberations.......

Nancy

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Enjoy the time by yourself, sounds like you are doing what you need to take care of yourself.

Nancy

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhymeMom?</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your time considering your options, you have waited 26 years so a little longer won't make much difference. Good luck in your deliberations....... </div></div>

That is why I need this seperation, so I can take the time to see exactly what I want. The fact that I am the only one going to counseling though and doing the sole searching isn't very promising to me. If he continues to think there is nothing he needs to learn about himself, then he will really be making the final decision.

lovemysons

Karen I am behind you all the way and am so glad you got some rest and feel better.

You are loved here on the board.
Stay well,
Tammy

nvts

You know, I thought sleep was a myth! :smile:

Glad to hear you're starting to float! Did Dad get home ok?

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm so glad you are feeling better today. It is amazing what sleep can do. Keeping you in my prayers.

Karen,

I'm glad you got some much needed sleep and are feeling a bit better!!!

I'm glad your H is going to be away this weekend and moving out!!!
I'm sure having him out of the house will help alot!!!

I'm keeping you in my thoughts...WFEN