What a difference

Wiped Out

Staff member
a year can make. Last year, as much as I loved my students, it was a tough group. Each day was very stressful. We never knew which difficult child would blow or when (many times they were blowing at once).

I know it is only three days in so far but this group is great. Fun, crazy personalities; hard working, respectful. It is truly an amazing group!!!!!!!! I have actually felt energized at the end of each work day, of course, by early evening I'm exhausted, but it's a good exhaustion, Know what I mean??

On another note, easy child is off to a great start, just hope she can keep it up. She is coming home, doing hw and being very communicative. She is telling us about her day at school and what's happening with her friends. She is even singing around the house. Hope this continues, even though she gets moody she is a different girl from a few months ago.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like it is shaping up to be a great year in your room!

i am glad your daughter is getting a good routine started.

thank you has been coming home and going in to the desk in the Land of Spare Oom to do his homework. He is allowed a snack and 30 mins of tv or game time before hand but he doesn't want it. He does play with some of the other kids for a few minutes after he gets off the bus.

Best wishes for a wonderful school year!