What a way to end LNO...

aeroeng

Mom of Three
Urinals and floor drains would only make you feel better. difficult children can always find a way around them.

Once we were on a road trip. Both older boys were not feeling well. The first one lost it triggering his brother. All over their car seats, their selves, the back of my and husband's seats, the car doors both front and back and all mats, toys, videos & game boys. We stopped cleaned them as best we could with wet wipes, put them in their only change of clothing and put them in the back row (The minivan has a third row). We continued on out trip with about 2 hrs of driving remaining. 10 minutes later they repeat the scenario covering the third row as efficiently as they had covered the middle row. Not one inch of that van did not need to be cleaned. (and yes I had bags for them. Nice sick sacks, the good ones you get a the airport).

susiestar

Roll With It
I can remember a trip on my grandpa's boat. We were out near the Florida Keys and got caught in a storm. Wind, rain, big waves, you name it. I was told to stay down below in the cabin. But my bro, who had ear problems, started yakking. My mom, who grew up on boats including summers on a houseboat for years, also got sick because my bro was sick.

I went to the door and BEGGED to be let up top. I promised to let them tie me to something. I cried and begged. My dad went to the door telling me I HAD to be below, no matter what.

He opened the door. He closed the door with-o shoving me through it. He ran to the rail and yakked. THen he got rope and tied me to a seat. Never said another word about me going below.

Jessie got a virus and yakked on the floor in the door to her room. Mostly in the hall. I have plans to tile the hall. No way I could clean it and our carpet just drinks in any liquid.

I CUT the carpet out and threw it away. About 18" square. When I am better and can tile, or direct husband to tile, then it will have more than carpet padding. Or subfloor. I don't really care.

Just can only handle a little yak. husband finally can handle cat yak.

As for the bathroom, I guess my boys are easy. husband learned to put the seat down on our honeymoon. Left it up, I found it about 2 am and rather than wait till he woke us to pull me out I grabbed the shower curtain and yanked myself up screaming all the while.

I got to sleep before he did, LOL!!!

For potty training, oh I was "mean" according to friends. No "a boy needs to be coddled because it is so hard to aim" crud. First difficult child had a problem that meant he HAD to sit for everything. Then he had a mommy who handed him wipes and sprayed cleanser for him.

I have 3 men who don't leave dribbles, put the seat down (took getting morgan for the lid. Capn Morgan LOVES to play in water, can even flush a toilet to make it run. So lids MUST stay down cause I won't have that tracked through the house and whomever left the lid up gets to bathe a cat.

Cat bathing is funny.

Unless you are the one doing it!