What are all the kidlets going as for halloween?

DammitJanet

Keyana is going as a Pirate. I have no clue why...lol.

I dont know what Hailie going to be. Guess I will find out when they call.

Papa and I were invited to go Trick or Treating with Keyana and her brother, Cameron. Its our weekend but we decided to just get together to do the trick or treating and then bring her home with us. She called Papa the other night while he was at work and asked him to come with her...lol. She was just too cute. She asked him if he had killed any more deers and if he would come with her trick or treating...lmao. How could he say no to that invitation?

So what are your kids going to be?

donna723

My grandson is a little too young to go trick or treating but my daughter said they did buy him a little orange t-shirt that says "Baby's First Boo!"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We had beggar's nite last nite. (I'd sure like to know who decides these things....cuz wouldn't it make more sense to have it on a weekend or friday nite?)

Darrin was a "soldier guy". easy child found him and awesome jr size army uniform....and I dunno where she dug up some metals for him to wear. lol

Brandon was a giraffe. OMG he was cute!

Aubrey got her heart set on being a dragon. I dunno Janet......pirate.....dragon......maybe it's the age? lmao :D She made an adorable dragon. And she loved her costume.

Darrin and Aubrey are quickly becoming inseperable cousins. lol We all went Trick or Treating together. Even stopped at the nursing home so mother in law could see them. (she loved it) And the kids got to trick or treat from the other old folks who were obviously enjoying themselves. :D

Noticed a big change in Aubrey this year. She had a BLAST! But she also stayed away from her parents.......and hung out with Nana. :rofl:

Once I get the pics transferred to my computer I'll post them.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I wish I still had little ones for this holiday only! Hahaha.

Now my "kids" go to parties of another kind....lol.

Around here, it's Cabbage Night - the night where all the bad kids stir up trouble and TP houses!

trinityroyal

Lisa, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Little easy child is dressing as a Jedi. As for the babies, they'll be dressed as "younglings", as Little easy child calls them. In other words, the same as every other day. Baby B is showing early signs of sensory integration issues and Baby P is a little cantankerous, so I don't want to torment them by dressing them up in costumes yet. That can wait for next year I think.

svengandhi

YOungest boy dressed as a Jedi that never made it off the cutting room floor because his school bans light sabers!

Next boy went as a Special Ops soldier. Black pants and shirt and H put camo makeup on his face.

difficult child wore his usual shorts and t-shirt and said that his costume was "XY" (his name) because if it's good enough for everyday, it's good enough for Halloween.

We have a party tomorrow night. I don't usually do costumes, so I am going to spike up my hair, put on an apron and say I am a Desperate Housewife (that's actually a joke; I am a f/t career girl and am domestically challenged; I don't cook, iron, sew or make beds - the apron and matching oven mitt were left in a wrapped box on my porch last holiday season, with no card!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
difficult child is too old for trick or treating and as far as I know, hasn't been invited to any parties.

My niece is going to be a kangaroo which sounds positively adorable! As she's only 7 mnths old, it's a one piece and even has a pouch with a stuffed kanga baby in it. I'll see it tomorrow and be sure to get pics. Sis was going to have friends and their kids over as she didn't want to take niece trick or treating. I talked to her today though and niece has a temp so I doubt there will be any kids there tomorrow. I'm still going though because I want to see her in her costume and I made a Halloween package for her. Green beans, squash, fruit dessert and a combo teething/blankie toy.

susiestar

Roll With It
We have a HUGE football weekend here, with our major rivals from OU. As it is in our town, trick or treating was last night. By noon today the cops were pulling people over and had arrested over 10 people for drunk driving.

THAT is why we did not do the door to door tonight.

We almost NEVER buy costumes. I have purchased new sweats to decorate, or fabric, but not costumes.

This year Gma bought thank you a costume - the Grim Reaper, LOL! Jessie wanted to go to the church party so husband bought one for her. She was trying to make one and just couldn't. She was an angel. Complete with halo and wings!

I was surprised. Past years' costumes have been horribly flimsy and itchy. This years are far sturdier. Jessie has a long dress with sleeves that get wider and wider to her wrists. Very soft silvery white velour.

Anyway, ALL the kids sound really cute!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Cowboy is going as a devil. Lizzie is going as an angel. :devil::angel:

difficult child is going to be some character from a video game. I don't even know who it is.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
We have a party tomorrow night. I don't usually do costumes, so I am going to spike up my hair, put on an apron and say I am a Desperate Housewife (that's actually a joke; I am a f/t career girl and am domestically challenged; I don't cook, iron, sew or make beds - the apron and matching oven mitt were left in a wrapped box on my porch last holiday season, with no card!)

:rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 1 wore his "ghoul" costume to school today. Although he's 15, he still plans to go trick-or-treating with the other two. Doesn't think he'll ever be too old for it :rofl:

difficult child 2 wore his werewolf costume to school today. He refuses to look at himself in the mirror while wearing the mask for it -- scares him too much! :rofl:

easy child was not allowed to wear her costume to school, and she's going as a witch.

All three have been carving their pumpkins in the yard this evening. They took a break to have some pizza, and I think they're going back outside in a little bit. Too engrossed in "The Wizards of Waverly Place" right now!

I'm so glad this falls on a Saturday this year. Really makes for a much more relaxing time for me :)

P.S. The two cats are dressing up as chickens. And the chickens will be... chickens! They discovered the joys of pumpkin guts tonight and you'd have thought they were half-starved the way they devoured it!