What are you doing this weekend?

Lil

As of ... as soon as I can leave ... I'm on vacation for a week! This weekend, I'm going mushroom hunting - while Jabber goes Bambi hunting. Last weekend I found a wonderful Hen of the Woods mushroom - and I know there's more out there. THIS time, I'm NOT getting lost. Yeah. Long story. LOL

My week off will hopefully consist of housework and getting my new cabinets varnished. Anyone remember the new kitchen? The one that we bought last April and has sat untouched in my basement ever since? Those cabinets.

Someday I will get my life together.

JKF

Tonight we're relaxing. Just had takeout from our favorite little Mexican place. Have to pick up younger son at 8 and then coming home to my pj pants and kindle. Tomorrow we're going to a big Halloween party at our friend's. I have a feeling it's also a surprise birthday party for me. My birthday is on Halloween and I'll be the big 4-0 this year. I can tell something's up and I'm pretty sure that's it! lol

Lil

Mushroom hunting...Will have to Google, This is new to me?!

Nothing much to know. You wander thru the Woods looking for edible wild shrooms. :) Easier than hunting-hunting. They don't run away and you don't need a weapon other than a paring knife.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Nothing much to know. You wander thru the Woods looking for edible wild shrooms. :) Easier than hunting-hunting. They don't run away and you don't need a weapon other than a paring knife.

Well.. I'd be stuck on the edible part! Lol.. Enjoy the weather!

AppleCori

As of ... as soon as I can leave ... I'm on vacation for a week! This weekend, I'm going mushroom hunting - while Jabber goes Bambi hunting. Last weekend I found a wonderful Hen of the Woods mushroom - and I know there's more out there. THIS time, I'm NOT getting lost. Yeah. Long story. LOL

My week off will hopefully consist of housework and getting my new cabinets varnished. Anyone remember the new kitchen? The one that we bought last April and has sat untouched in my basement ever since? Those cabinets.

Someday I will get my life together.

How's the vacation going?

We are anxious to see the new cabinets!

Apple