What cheese pairs well with a really robust...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, they conveniently FORGET all the late nights and early mornings we've put in over the years, don't they? Ummmm... I'm on call 24/7 for my job, hon... how 'bout you? Even when he was on call for his job and had to carry a pager, it was only ONE week at a time!!! AND he woke ME up every time he got paged because he took the phone call IN OUR ROOM!!!!

What was Star saying about my former life as a Saint? :rofl:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I sympathize ~ my husband was diagnosis'd 4 yrs ago with bipolar & refused to take medications. However, it made sense when it came to job hunting. He just couldn't pull it together. There was always one excuse after another. Once he found a job he worked hard & the company loved him; he left me in fairly good circumstances.

Saying all that, I'll do my best to get out there ~ can't drink much wine & originally from WI but I'm not fond of cheese. I'll just wash the dishes & keep bartending as necessary.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's the spirit, Linda! :D You can be our token table dancer...

I'm sometimes amazed that husband was EVER able to find a job in the past. I think he got very lucky and stumbled upon his last two which were very good and very, very good in terms of the work, the pay, the environment and the benefits. I'm hopeful his luck hasn't worn off... he's like your husband in terms of working very hard and being a good employee once he's situated. But he SO lacks the "executive" functioning skills and his anxiety trips him up.

So I'll just have my own li'l party with y'all and we won't worry about it -- just for today!