What color is your aura?

DammitJanet

Well it gave my results as:

Your Result: Red

You are powerful and passionate. You have great energy and excitement and strive to be the best at everything you do. Reds are born leaders, and often thrive in sports, politics, and competitive business environments.

Your Result: Manic Depressive

You have extreme cycles of highs and lows. Sometimes you feel like you don't know who you are. One week you could be very hyper and happy and the next week you are slow and depressed.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I was about 99% of green.

I don't EVEN want to do the disorder test. It might confirm what I already know.

Abbey

Lothlorien

I'm orange with blue being a close second.

You are joyful and outgoing, and love being with your friends and family. Oranges have fun! They are courageous, highly creative, and filled with energy. They favor social occupations, anything where they can be with people, and are the favorite of any group.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Black is too - Mine is a pure black. Really really - :dark:

When I did the test - I thought ohhhhhhh something is off. Maybe my Karma ran over my Dogma or something.

But really really - it's black. If I remember - it means I'm at peace, I have things to hide, and I enjoy my life and self.

On the test here - I think I was a color that didnt' match me at all. Thats why I said it wasn't very accurate when I posted, but it was fun. And then RJ found the mental disorders test and I'm afraid what that is going to say about me - lol.