what did he do?

Ok. So, I know as parents of these little darlings that we have, we live for that perfect day. Or do we?

Here's how the day went. I left for work. He got up and went to school (on time). I got home from work. He was all smiles and wanted to spend time together (who the h__l are you). We went for a long ride in his ca r (no arguments). We played on the equipment at a nice park (no torture devices).
When we got home, I went to the grocery store and picked up dinner. He cut the grass. Somewhere in the day, he even called my dad and offered to cut his grass.He EVEN took a shower (without having to call the National Guard to force him to do so).
While I enjoy this behavior, I'm having mixed emotions. Yay, awesome kid! Oh, poop, whatever he did, is going to be bad! REALLY Bad. Should I be prepared for a lawsuit, the police, school expelltion, or worse? What did he do?

tryingtobreathe

I completely understand. Every time my son is extra nice (or nice at all) I brace myself for the inevitable (either I'm going to find out something really bad or he wants something). Nice is never nice for the sake of being nice
I do try to enjoy those moments for what I can gain from them - peace...at least for the moment

I completely understand. Every time my son is extra nice (or nice at all) I brace myself for the inevitable (either I'm going to find out something really bad or he wants something). Nice is never nice for the sake of being nice
I do try to enjoy those moments for what I can gain from them - peace...at least for the moment
Well, so far, it's another tardy from school. That's it. Maybe, whatever he did hasn't been discovered yet. Anyway, he's acting some what like a "normal" teenager.
It's coming...I know it.

Fran

Former desparate mom
It is a miracle we survive our gig's. We can't enjoy our kids being pleasant because we have been burnt so many times. Hope it isn't too bad.